Would like an unban

Pickleinjector69

8 Mar 2015
Hi, Pickleinjector69 here

I would like to request for an unban from the 24/7 metro server that is hosted by you guys. I was typing a few jokes to my squad mates in the squad chat to get a nice laugh and I did not realize it was in the all chat as my keys are right beside each other. I do understand the rules and apologize to those who were affected by my actions.

Date of ban: 07/03/2015

Last edited:

AndyS40

NRU Member
22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
Playing on a metro server especially 24/7 one you deserve it lol

Well I guess your comments were being either sarcastic, racist, or insulting to receive a ban
On our servers this is not tolerated so good look with your request when you find the right clan
We as human beings are all equal no matter what shape or size or colour, you me our we should respect that and when that line is crossed then the ban hammer comes down in one foul swoop

If you were banned for another reason one can only guess hacking aimbot etc

Last edited:

Pickleinjector69

8 Mar 2015
hi there,

guess you are wrong here because we haven´t any 24/7 metro server. :D

The metro server I was on had the noobs-r-us tag in the server name. Since the only map is metro, I'd assume it is a 24/7.

The name of the server is -|NOOBS-R-US|- METRO MASSACRE : ALL WEAPONS : 2200 TICKETS

@AndyS40:

I admit to a inappropriate joke, but hacking is a big nono for me. I don't do that.

Pickleinjector69

8 Mar 2015
Okay, so it appears I am in the wrong place. So what you people have running here have nothing to do with that server? This has me confused actually, unless different people represent the name in different countries?

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I tried the server to see if any contact info comes up but after 20 minutes there was nothing appearing. You normally get contact info somewhere to appeal against a ban on most servers but I couldn't see anything. Maybe there are other ways of finding out?

Yes, to confirm, we are nothing to do with that server. There are also some C*D servers with similar names which also leads to confusion too.

Pickleinjector69

8 Mar 2015
Okay, I do appreciate the confirmation, and your assistance even though I wasn't playing on a server hosted by your community. :)

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
but we had this name first i guess ;)

seems like there is more and more noobs r us guys

cod clan and us bf clan ... well nothing to do against it or anybody has the money to buy the name as trademark? - lol im joking off course

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
.... oops !! lol ;-)
see the good in evil : it is good news if you are not banned from our server so you can go there and thank you to be happening on the forum ... :)

Pickleinjector69

8 Mar 2015
I mentioned this before, but I really am amazed that I got assistance even tho I wasn't playing on servers hosted by your community. You guys sure house some great staff/members here. And as an update, that ban I received was just a temporary one! haha!

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
good to hear it was only a tempban. but what i hate are server without any contact possibilitys. never understand why it is so hard to put some mail or website contact into the serverinfo. i searched yesterday also about this server but there is really nothing to find about thas US noobs r us.

Loeft1

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
I mentioned this before, but I really am amazed that I got assistance even tho I wasn't playing on servers hosted by your community. You guys sure house some great staff/members here. And as an update, that ban I received was just a temporary one! haha!

Make sure you hop in on our site from time to time, you might find it addictive like most of us do ;-)

Oh and on the main page you can find our servers too.