Worth A Look In These Troubled Times.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
my suggestion mate?

drink the Water and be over with it :) easiest way to handle it. (if you know what i mean :) )

Reactions: glenwilson
Thats a good thought.

From the moment we start to breathe we are told to give our best and be outstanding. What a heavy glass of water! Don't try your best! If you are just average, you'll feel much less pressure. If I'm trying hard to get to the top of the scoreboard, my K/D goes down, if you know what I mean. Easily transferrable into real life :)

Credit for that thought goes to Keith Johnstone by the way.

Reactions: glenwilson
Thats a good thought.

From the moment we start to breathe we are told to give our best and be outstanding. What a heavy glass of water! Don't try your best! If you are just average, you'll feel much less pressure. If I'm trying hard to get to the top of the scoreboard, my K/D goes down, if you know what I mean. Easily transferrable into real life :)

Credit for that thought goes to Keith Johnstone by the way.

So true! Teams are made of leaders, planners and workers. Being a worker is OK. That doesn't stop you trying to get better but knowing your limits is vital to avoid failure also. I would like to fly helis and jets well. I have listed to advice and watched videos but still remain firmly in the 'have you ever flown before because you are shite' level.

Users who are viewing this thread