Wolf_NH1 would like to join

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Wolf_NH1

Wolf_NH1

NRU Member
13 Feb 2021
Turku, Finland
Hello there

After playing here for a few hours (580 to be precise), I thought that now would be a great time to try to apply for NRU membership :D

But first, here's a quick reminder of who I am:

· Name: Timo

· All gamer-ID’s used for ONLINE games: Wolf in different shapes and sizes, Bismarck (In different shapes and sizes), Hernekeitto_

Origin: Wolf_NH1
SteamID: Wolff32 (Steam name: Bismarck)
Ubisoft connect/Uplay: Hernekeitto_

Note that I have recently changed my name from Wolf_pdw2 to Wolf_NH1, in case it rings any bells to who I am.

I am aware that I have a "few" language violations, most from using sarcasm, but I try my best not to be a too much of a cock. But if it's a no from you, I won't stop playing/be active here in NRU, you won't get rid of me that easily :LOL:

I first joined here September 30th, 2020 after returning to Battlefield 4 after a while, and pretty quickly realized that this will be the only server I will join from now on. The atmosphere is like no other, and the server feels more like a pub with a shooting range than Battlefield 4 server in a good way, which is why I would like to join your wonderful family of cocks.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to leave them in the replies or (slide) in the DMs, and I will be happy to answer.

Best regards
Wolf

Hi Wolf!! Nice to see your application!, saw you a lot in my death cam doing those tasty fancy tbags on me! :) Good luck with the vote Wolf:cock: 😉

Reactions: Wolf_NH1
Oh you finally did it! Nice to read your application Timo :D

Can't wait to use commands against you when you will wear the tags :tbag: Good luck mate!

Oh you finally did it! Nice to read your application Timo :D

Can't wait to use commands against you when you will wear the tags :tbag: Good luck mate!
smh first I get knifed by you and then admin killed :mad: :p

61eqfGf3LML._AC_SX466_.jpg
Booking a flight to France as we speak :p

Ohhh shieeeet , you will have yo die a lot to just start the vote and today wasnt your day COCK :D
Welcome :)

Oh yes Timppa i have been waiting for your application! I wish you good luck on the vote! 😁

Oh and from now on i will be calling you Hernekeitto or Hernari!!!!!!!!!!! 😏

My only complaint is your name change because I really enjoyed the mental image of a wolf with a PDW :D

Good to see your application, good luck with the vote!

• Yay
Shit, wolf found the only way out of getting banned by me..... Oh wait we can ban other admins he @Cockaparte .

All jokes aside, nice seeing your application to officially join the cock squad but nothing much will change. You already are a big cock.
Good luck with the vote and remember, i deduct the amount of times you kill or knife me from my vote xp

• Yay
My only complaint is your name change because I really enjoyed the mental image of a wolf with a PDW :D

Good to see your application, good luck with the vote!
Maybe I'll rename myself to Wolf_C100 and miserably fail at knifing :p

Shit, wolf found the only way out of getting banned by me..... Oh wait we can ban other admins he @Cockaparte .

All jokes aside, nice seeing your application to officially join the cock squad but nothing much will change. You already are a big cock.
Good luck with the vote and remember, i deduct the amount of times you kill or knife me from my vote xp
Yeah I had to rush this application before the Badmin special sunday :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread