Wireless ear buds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I use headphones around the house for listening to audibooks or watching something whilst the Mrs is watching something else. Have tried some bluetooth headphones a while back but never found them comfortable so tend to use the Apple wired earpods that came with a phone. Have other wired ones too like Shures and ones moulded to fit your ear. The moulded ones were great initially but if your changes slightly they don't fit as well. I like the sound from the Apple ones but they always fall out but about 6 years ago I found some silicon sleeves that keeps them in place.

Always fancied some Apple Airpods but the price has always put me off. Saw the ones below on offer for £16 and thought they were worth a try. For the money they are really quite good. Tried them with all sorts of music, spoken word, movies and have been impressed. Sound quality is fine for casual listening - doesn't have the bass that some can achieve and they don't go very loud. Other than that they work really well with very simple Bluetooth pairing and not had any issues switching between iPhone and iPad and will try the PC later.

For the money I am impressed. I got them in black and they don't look as obvious as white ones.

Amazon product ASIN B08RMWKBJ4

I use headphones around the house for listening to audibooks or watching something whilst the Mrs is watching something else. Have tried some bluetooth headphones a while back but never found them comfortable so tend to use the Apple wired earpods that came with a phone. Have other wired ones too like Shures and ones moulded to fit your ear. The moulded ones were great initially but if your changes slightly they don't fit as well. I like the sound from the Apple ones but they always fall out but about 6 years ago I found some silicon sleeves that keeps them in place.

Always fancied some Apple Airpods but the price has always put me off. Saw the ones below on offer for £16 and thought they were worth a try. For the money they are really quite good. Tried them with all sorts of music, spoken word, movies and have been impressed. Sound quality is fine for casual listening - doesn't have the bass that some can achieve and they don't go very loud. Other than that they work really well with very simple Bluetooth pairing and not had any issues switching between iPhone and iPad and will try the PC later.

For the money I am impressed. I got them in black and they don't look as obvious as white ones.

Amazon product ASIN B08RMWKBJ4
Usually I use Apple AirPods, but they are not very comfortable for my ear too. Plus there is no noise cancellation, it's not comfortable on the metro.

Couple of years I use xiaomi airdots and I like it. For metro - perfect 👍🏻 Sound is good, no problem connecting to the IPhone, the price is cheap 74BE3F22 D594 4262 9A21 80C7957ECDB6

These are the ones I currently have and am loving them. Absolutely fantastic headphones with amazing battery runtime which is quite important for me because I am using a lot.

Cambridge are good - always liked their hifi stuff. I prefer wired esp for travelling as you don't need to charge them. They do look nice and have added them to my list should I get some better ones. Hard to actually try these sort of things before buying.

Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666
With these you have 9h when fully charged + 4 full charges in the case. 45h of listening is A LOT

• Love
Reactions: glenwilson
With these you have 9h when fully charged + 4 full charges in the case. 45h of listening is A LOT

These cheap ones are actually not that bad. The other bluetooth ones I have had in the past have been not particularly great and the connection was flaky and that put me off along with having to charge them quite often. Only had these a few days but just popping them in the case and charging them is great. Connected them to my iPad was so easy too. Turned off bluetooth and connected them to my phone and that was easy too which I guess is more down to improvements in bluetooth. I like the way you take them out of the case and they just connect with no faffing about.

If these don't last long then I won't have lost that much but at least know how easy they are to use now and that spending more will be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread