Windows 11

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Rumblepumble

Rumblepumble

Teatime!
NRU Member
23 Aug 2019
Just a short question...

windows 11: is it worth? problems? bugs?

At least wait till 22h2 update releases, I also had to replace the start menu as I hated the original

Getting used to it a bit now, did have probs with BF4 but sorted now (some nvidia setting ??) the biggest prob was how the fuck do I turn the computer off ? :ROFLMAO: as the power button has moved and I didnt know where to. 🤔
Its like Win10 when you change to a different theme but you get used to it (y)

There is something I tried to do with Win10 and now Win11 and still doesnt work. Turn the computer on without a password or pin, I dont need it. I turned the pin off but then it asks for a password so put the pin back in :mad:
If anyone knows how to turn all that shit off let me know. I want to turn it on without password or pin but Mr Windows wont let me.

Last edited:
I tried that earlier to bypass the pin and put in the password and was happy to be able to do that. All it did was ask for the password instead of the pin which is longer. I will try again 🤞

:woot::woot: Its working and not that hard, turning just the pin off switches to password but I couldnt remember the password so didnt fill them in earlier, all good now thanks Sam 🍻

At least wait till 22h2 update releases, I also had to replace the start menu as I hated the original
that is one of my main reasons why i didnt install it yet...

the menu is weird...

I installed start11 to basically being back the old 7/10 menu, makes it a much better experience

Users who are viewing this thread