Win11/BF4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
RIZLOID

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
Christchurch
Today I broke my rule of "If it aint broke dont fix it" by upgrading from Win10 to Win11. Its a bit different but workable but then I tried to play BF4 and its fucked up, I get this flickering continuously. It only looks normal when there is an
overlay on top. I can move and shoot (I can hear it) but my screen doesnt show it, Im still stuck in the same place. By putting an overlay on then I can see where I have moved to. Tried BF3 and BF2042 and both work ok but not BF4.
Any ideas ? Some of you have made the change, did any of this happen ???

Alt+Enter while the game is in the smaller square box (Not full screen) after you just launched the game.

I get the message "Update to Windows 11 now, click here to download and install".

Clicks on it....

Windows: We just need to check your PC..... Oh shite.... How the hell are you running Windows 10 on that thing? So no you cannot have Windows 11.

I kept getting that same message for ages and your computer is ready + a link in win update
Decided to do it yesterday and the link had gone from update so had to go looking elsewhere....Microsoft tossers :rolleyes:

I have Win 11 and no issues whatsoever with any BF version. However, it was installed on my new pc I got some months ago i.e. virgin system before I installed all software etc.

Users who are viewing this thread