WIN 7 and BF2 wanna not start

• Thread starter Psycho_Moerchen
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AW: Re: WIN 7 and BF2 wanna not start

This is weird the error is saying that it doesn't support that resolution so changing it to default should work, maybe you have to change it in both the Default video.con and the 001 Video.con etc

done and i got not a message only back to desktop :D

Gonna have to look into it more unless anyone else has anything to throw at this lol

Just out of cuorisity your screen does support 800x600@60Hz right? And have you tried this not using that new shortcut (Though it should work both ways)

AW: Re: WIN 7 and BF2 wanna not start

Gonna have to look into it more unless anyone else has anything to throw at this lol

Just out of cuorisity your screen does support 800x600@60Hz right? And have you tried this not using that new shortcut (Though it should work both ways)

i have used with new shortcut at all profiles changed to 800/600@60hz startet at windowed mode and and and iam at end of my latain :D

i have completely reinstalled and patched i dont know why my PC dont like the game, then can i only play at laptop Bf2 :D

Re: AW: Re: WIN 7 and BF2 wanna not start

you might want to try to add +fullscreen 1 in your shortcut

AW: Re: AW: Re: WIN 7 and BF2 wanna not start

you might want to try to add +fullscreen 1 in your shortcut

thats fullsceen but i wanna +fullscreen 0 = WINDOWED MODE only at this Mode i can read errormessages :D

Probier einfach mal verschiedene Auflösungen in der Video.con, es gehen nicht alle!!

I had no issues with patch 1.5, win 7 and affinity but then i do also have some old games installed. If the affinity is ok try install directx8.1 then directx9.0c and finally the latest dxwebsetup for 10 and 11. Might be some old dx is missing that bf2 wants.

AW: WIN 7 and BF2 wanna not start

lol i cant get started Bf2 but Bf1942 works well :(

ok i reinstalled B2 new and not patched works the game, well i wanna look what happend after the patch session

EDIT after Patch 1.41 Bf2 Works let look what happend after the last Patch

Last edited:
AW: WIN 7 and BF2 wanna not start

Last Post now it works it works it works

Lmao, does it let you choose 1360x768 in the options out of curiosity?

does affinity need a reinstall of the game or do the patches need a start of game in between ?

what solved the issue? o_0

Users who are viewing this thread