BF2042 discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Well, to be honest, i did play single player only to get archievemts, like a better scope e.g.
Mostly it is to unlock some skins, i do not care for, so I preorderd standard version.
Sometimes the story did get me, but only for 1 or 2 Weekends, till it was done.
To train a weapon handling, also i am not a serious enough player.. anymore.

Right, also in my experience since decades, to wait on first patches is a good idea.
But I cant wait to fly choppers again (because BF1 and V did not have).

To unlock upgrade-rewards is an essential motivation to stay in a game for me.
But more cock comments and t-bag grumpy, or blow (with) so called "laka-eggs".
Hardy missing that "nooooooooooo" comment in 1/V...
So hoply we get a server mode e.g. to make us join all that "innovativ" old farts ;-]

Bigger discussion I had yesterday, also with Karl, about the untill today unknown hardware specifications...
Also the deliver situation for new hardware, like video cards, which are sold out ...
My home office heater here is 5 years old, it was a enthusiast system some day, but time goes on.
So I hope it is possible to play with accetabel fps...
("Karl Cunt" called my system ancient ;-[. But to be serious, i am not willing to pay around 2.000 EUR atm for a RTX 3080 or above videocard)

Anyway, hope to see you cocks all soon back ingame, with a beer and sarcastic comments ;-]

so long
ice

OK, who called me a dick head,, yeah you're quite right. Pre Ordered already, either to love the game more or at least to keep the collection complete... ;)

Figured I should still have an old account around :)

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
At the moment it will depend on if my PC will run it. The stuff they have released so far has the same feel as the BF4/1/5 release videos. Same edited feel to them. Worth looking at the old ones and comparing as 1 and 5 looked good but 5 especially was just, I felt, awful to play and not fun. If 2024 is close to 4 then it should be OK.

Some new screen shots look interesting.

228F3A49 187F 4E65 BF71 561827460B7F 0FB769D0 AF34 47BE 844A A8A30EEDE49E

I just hope they don't do what they did with battlefield V the dedicated servers there were only run by EA and no one else it would suck if they took the same approach with BF2042

I just hope they don't do what they did with battlefield V the dedicated servers there were only run by EA and no one else it would suck if they took the same approach with BF2042
Yes, if there are no community server that allow plugins like BF4 does its impossible to keep the server clean. And that's what makes our server special. If there are no plugins it means no VIP slots and no admin bans makes it impossible to keep it like we have it now

Yeah I personally thought battlefield 5 servers were horrific at times unevenly balanced the anti-cheat did its job but the trolls kept roaming free.

There was also no guarantee you would join the same server again unless favorited.

Yeah I personally thought battlefield 5 servers were horrific at times unevenly balanced the anti-cheat did its job but the trolls kept roaming free.

There was also no guarantee you would join the same server again unless favorited.
Wait BF5 doesn't have a server browser? Since bf1 it really went sideways. I didn't like the servers, It felt to clunky and casual, and I hatred the aim assist on pc. Like who decided to put aimassist on pc

Wait BF5 doesn't have a server browser? Since bf1 it really went sideways. I didn't like the servers, It felt to clunky and casual, and I hatred the aim assist on pc. Like who decided to put aimassist on pc
BFV has server browser and the aim assist is for controllers ^^
Edit: Almost every PC game has settings for controllers nowaday.

EA/DICE made a mistake when they named the new Battlefield game, should have been BF6.....2042 is the year they hope to have all the bugs fixed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EA/DICE made a mistake when they named the new Battlefield game, should have been BF6.....2042 is the year they hope to have all the bugs fixed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
True but it could also be the cost for the de luxe super premium extravaganza VIP bonus wtf version 😄

The worst part of BF5 is actually trying to play with someone you know. Oh x is playing BF5, would you like to join them? Yes please. OK, joining server..... Joins server -person you hoped you would join is actually on a different server.

Reactions: General_Misery
the "ultimate" event starts on october 15th 2021
call it red october then ^^

did i meantion i switched from normal to "pixalot super version" ;-}

glad its cooler after summer
and hope hardware is better availabel and cheaper then

anyway can´t wait to teabag you gentleman^^

Enough, is enough !

this game really sucks!
there is no fun!
no way, to get in that game!
consoleros everywhere...
no direct play feeling, all is delayed, like you play on a halve or more bottle of vodka...

you all know me since decades,
I am not a grumpy old men,
I allways supportet the game and gave all bullshit versions a chance
but this bullshit is that far away from battlefield, i cant describe...

Worser then all lousy "in between" microsoft versions...

I quit today
and EA did refund me.

respect for those covid homies, they did this.
But I am out, of this miserabel and unfinshied shit.

They can go on with kids, on consoles, which do not better know.
But for me there is no intense fun...

FUCK of EA!

Sorry for those clear words,
but in all this miserable lock down times,
i was full of anticipation....

even after a few lousy early access hours, i gave it a test go...
....one hour later, on level 7 i was totally frustrated and did deinstall.

first time I was that consequent and demotivated in such short time!

Cant tell ya how disappointed I am ;-[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

over and out
Ice

Users who are viewing this thread