Will NRU get a 48 / 64 player BF4 server again?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nimma

Nimma

15 Mar 2012
Netherlands
Because I find myself choosing other servers with more players rather then the often very empty 32 slot server of NRU lately, which is a shame.

32 players can be okay on some maps but often it's barely 20 players on huge conquest large maps and I find it hard to keep myself entertained. Constant flag capping without seeing or killing enemies, it becomes a drag :(

I just miss the old days like in BC2 & BF3 where the NRU server was always full and epic, and when BF4 was released the 64 slot server crashed a lot but still it was very crowded and fun when it worked.

strange that our 48 player server was always full

and to be honest i like 32 players more most maps are better for 32 to be honest all maps in my opinion !

more player often end in campfests and stuff like that...

But if 48 players would mean that more players come on our server pleeeease do it :D
Very hard to start the server last days even if there are 6 peeps on the server random guys seem not to join on it ;)

and i dont want to go on any random server anymore so much adminabuse out there !

i got kicked from servers and admins got mouthy... just cause i was good :D

my bf2 guys will know i am a player with suicidal rush tendencies ;) and i never break rules... but i just get shouted at cause i am playing in a style most guys dont know and most guys fail on it :D cause bf4 seems to have a lot more defensive playing players than bf3 had... and i still rush like an idiot ^^

we really have to think about why the NRU-Server is that empty...

why it is empty most of the time?...simple answer: i can remember only 4 or 5 nrus who are ghosting there to get it full, and the new chinese maps are missing. that's my opinion....i like steffos arguments. couldnt say it better.

why it is empty most of the time?...simple answer: i can remember only 4 or 5 nrus who are ghosting there to get it full, and the new chinese maps are missing. that's my opinion....i like steffos arguments. couldnt say it better.

yeap good point with china rising ! i think every nru member has premium ?

so just include it... game is still new and the china rising dlc is hyped ;) so that maybe makes things better...

Well I ghosted the BF4 server in the first few weeks and it filled up very quickly. If you try and ghost it now you will waste an hour to get 6 people in. Not very satisfying when you only have approx 1 hour play session :(

I just prefer crowded servers and NRU doesn't have one anymore :(

not sure mac ... should discuss about that a bit more i think ;)

40 or 48 player is a sweet spot IMO..

Users who are viewing this thread