Why Banning Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaioKen

3 Jan 2014
i am playing at your battlefield 2 noobs are us server and last night i banned. I don't anything only i say "in my team .... person team killer" and admin banned me for reason " exclusive teamkilling" please help mee!!

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
lmao....did it hit you in the end ? Was it maybe because of excessive armour using ?
Recall we had that discussion already once.

Anyway, wasnt me but involved admin will revert.

Did you try it again today ? Seems there was a round ban by mistake yesterday. Pls check.

KaioKen

3 Jan 2014
You are funny but i only use Armored vehicle and i like it. own rules is own rules. Please administrator checkkk? And i don'T a mistake. I only report my team friend and he banned me.

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Kaio, if you keep this playstyle you will be surely banned again soon. I guarantee. If you keep playing in armour constantly you are not welcome on our BF2 server and we have told you that several times in game already....and you keep coming back in armour after a kick ....

Either you listen to it and stick to the rules (OUR RULES) or you have to search for another server.

We dont care what YOU like, its about the whole server. And we told you, and you dont listen....and you tend to keep forgetting you are guest on the server.
That shows some ignorance....

ROMMELZ

NRU Member
17 Nov 2012
bedford, uk
as bond said you were warned several times about being a tank whore and from what what i have just read a ban was justified (simple as)
how ever you do have the right to appeal . if this is the case please follow forum rules and guide lines when doing so and heads will reply as soon as possible ,

and why was you reporting a friend when you are guilty your self (just asking)??

and i stand by bond 100%

Last edited:

KaioKen

3 Jan 2014
i played last night in yours server. i say only " ...... person team killing" and admin only banned me. i swear i don't anything. no armor or something only playing .

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
im pretty sure i banned you for being a general cock !!!!!!!!!!!!!! your lucky though as i forget the real reason.im getting old but i remember team killing you for a reason just cant think what.although jumping the line for a tank springs to mind.

could one of the big dogs unban him plz,and if your in a tank 100% of the time its wont be long till your noxt PERM ban

love and kisses from me xxx

ffs mac i know how you must feel now,get to that age and you forget 24 hours in a flash lmao lmao

Last edited:

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
lol kaioken

i also kicked and warned you so often i already wondered how long the first ban wil take!

Play fair in the future and respect your teammates and you will be liked

As i already said in another thread we DONNOT forget what happened but we FORGIVE ;)

And say thanks if you get unbanned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.