Why am i banned

kiwi_thunda

Hey im playing as special ops, destroying assets then i use up my c4...go out of uncap, wait for supply drop from other sides commander, go into the uncaps again top up c4 then blow up there assets again then go out of uncap and wait...then i get BANNED FOR EXCESSIVE TEAM KILLING ? I killed no team member...I followed the rules...REMOVE MY BAN PLEASE THIS IS UNFAIR

kiwi_thunda

What was i wrong to follow the rules....or am i not meant to continue destroying the assets......Its says destroy assets then move out...I done that

samoz83

NRU Heed
Team killing is the reason BF2 gives for any ban, you were actually banned for baserape. The admin that banned you will be on to explain and talk about it.

kiwi_thunda

Ok i dont quite understand how i base raped i killed no one
only destroyed assets....Is that considered base rapping ?

samoz83

NRU Heed
Not normally but then again I wasn't in-game at the time so have no idea on the situation :confused:

kiwi_thunda

Honestly i killed no one i ran past the other teams commander did not kill him ..If anything he killed me twice while i was destroying the assets to blind the commander.....So am i able to go back and play or am i still banned

samoz83

NRU Heed
Well you're banned till the admin that banned you comes here and explains and unbans you, it shouldn't take too long

kiwi_thunda

Ok thank you for your time and explanation......I appreciate your replies..

kiwi_thunda

Man this takes one hell of a long time to get an answer from the admin who banned me.....Ps I read the rules it stated i am able to use c4 to destroy assets and take enemy vehicles....I was doing this killing no one.....following the rules as best i knew they were.....I think this admin needs to review the button pushing actions that ban rule followers....There are people flying and dropping bombs on people they dont get banned...HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER.

samoz83

NRU Heed
I don't know where the admin is as I don't live with him, if he's not on tonight it's likely he'll be on tomorrow at somepoint, they do have things to do outside of the gaming world. Maybe they're having copious amounts of sex or slowly cooking a chicken I just don't know :) but repeating ourselves isn't gonna help and will just slowly fill my database on the server so.... :p

Bond76

NRU Member
It was me who banned you...and frankly speaking I even dont like the attitude you show after you appeared here. Dont forget you are GUEST on your servers and admins are playing themselves. In NO way it means we have to by on guard for your appeals or anything else 24/7, just to make that clear. And a ban means what it is....a punishment. So it can also take a moment....

And usually it is not unjustified....and I do know exactly which buttons to press.

I banned you because you raped base one time, you were NOT going to any assets, I warned you and you just sat yourself in the IGLA after my warning...that was the first kick.
The second one, the ban hammer, was actually you again in base, with heli and when I check your Kit you didnt seem to be Special Forces but AT. so taken into account that you did not react first moment I thought it is appropriate to give you some break.

WHY didnt you react already after first kick and warning ???

kiwi_thunda

Ok its now Sunday and im still waiting for a reply from this admin......Which i think is extremely poor....Can someone lift this stupid ban please so i can go back to playing

kiwi_thunda

Excuse me i was a spec op destroying all assets....You have the wrong person...I base raped no one.......Check out the logs...And if my attitude comes across as unlikeable, thats ditto. i was spec ops read how many times i got points for destroying objects.......Why didnt i react after first kick ...i was sitting in a gla missile spot....and was kicked...so i wasnt done again...like i said i destroyed assets left the base waited for supplies then returned to destroy them...Im really over explaining myself........

kiwi_thunda

It was me who banned you...and frankly speaking I even dont like the attitude you show after you appeared here. Dont forget you are GUEST on your servers and admins are playing themselves. In NO way it means we have to by on guard for your appeals or anything else 24/7, just to make that clear. And a ban means what it is....a punishment. So it can also take a moment....

And usually it is not unjustified....and I do know exactly which buttons to press.

I banned you because you raped base one time, you were NOT going to any assets, I warned you and you just sat yourself in the IGLA after my warning...that was the first kick.
The second one, the ban hammer, was actually you again in base, with heli and when I check your Kit you didnt seem to be Special Forces but AT. so taken into account that you did not react first moment I thought it is appropriate to give you some break.

WHY didnt you react already after first kick and warning ???
Cause i was in GLA......Not firing waiting for other commander to drop supplies, ......And you quote i didnt seem to be Spec Ops.....So what did i seem to be then...Because i was......And i didnt shot any missiles or guns from heli it was to get back to point of asset.....to destroy....My appeal...LOL......OK point taken I understand....Can you lift the ban please

Bond76

NRU Member
Kiwi, just cool down a bit yourself before writing in that tone. Otherwise note that there is no obligation for us to lift any ban.

I checked you twice m8. First time I kicked coz of IGLA, what I said. Rule is for Spec Ops : Get in, blow up, get out and that instantly. Otherwise autoadmin might kick you or in game admin might do. Special Ops has something to do also with kind of Silence or Hidden Ops, like the name says and that definetly doesnt include waiting all the time in an IGLA. So that point is solved.

Second time you blew up assets and had a fight with one of the enemies at the base your kit showed AT. That was the reason I banned you then.

But we will agree to lift ban, as it seems hopefully our points came across and you will play according to OUR rules, as you are a guest (and as such usually always welcome).

And work a bit on your attitude.....as we said we are not here 24/7 for your problem, you are a guest on our server and moreover I had replied already.

Heeds, pls lift the ban, player will be watched.