Who is with Bf5 now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yes, they cocked up bfv very badly. But hmmm...I think mucking around is never bad and I will spare a few clicks more for a smile on your face, Glen ;) :)

would be nice to have a overview who is playing, or had bought bf5 now.

just got it with a 50% off discount for 29,99 € :D
i still game it sometimes mate though my preferred game is still Bf1 ild be down for a round or two if were both around at some point XD

Reactions: lakaelo
I have it. I quite like it but have never felt it was fun. Always seems hard to get a squad together of people you know that could be fun. Some of the maps look quite good.

Will reinstall when I get home and give it another go.

I play both BF 1 and 5 from time to time, not bad at all I must admit. The main problem is cheaters and EA/Dice doen’t seem to give a damn…:(
Also like Glen stated, hard to be in a squad with friends.

Except for balance, hackers, squad game and overall server management BF5 is really a great game. Sadly graphics, sound and gameplay cant make it worth.

I have it. I quite like it but have never felt it was fun. Always seems hard to get a squad together of people you know that could be fun. Some of the maps look quite good.

Will reinstall when I get home and give it another go.
let me know when its up and running then glenn and ill join in with ya see if itll get a bit better :) usually good with a squad sadly, there will be no UCAV for you XD

• Love
Reactions: glenwilson
I play it from time to time, because my hardware (newer is atm a bit over price and not on stock) is still fine for it.

Also due EA did refund me with BF 2042.
In my opinion the worst free to play browser game ever, not even worth to by it with disount 29,99 atm.
(Maybee after patch next year I give it a new try below 10 EUR, because community comments are still awfull)

Reactions: General_Misery
Did give 5 a quick go as I didn't have a lot of time. Maybe because I only have 50 hours of play and weapons are quite limited I still didn't have much fun. Also, got dumped out of a few rounds with no reason - no message or anything, just got dumped to the server selection menu.

• Wow
Reactions: FortunaMagica
dayum mate maybe we need to set up a session and see if you can get some good experiences, sorry to report though you wont have any UCAV's in it XD

I may have not been quite in the mood for it and also starting mid-round doesn't help. Also found the squad was constantly losing players and others joining so too often ended up starting from base so it was a long walk! 😄

you will need sniper class to spot more then on by manual click.
spective, signal pistol e.g.

its different on time, kids in the afternoon do spot not that much, old farts in the evening do spot a bit more.
(Some weapons also do spot after a weapon upgrade)

but good idea to play together someday...

on my old pc I7 4790k its running stable, no crash e.g.

but atm i think about to by a new grafik card for.
My old rtx 970 is low on fps and 3060 TI is availabel now around 600 EUR
(3070 TI is still above 800, maybee a good idea to wait some days, atm prices ar falling a bit... )

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread