who and how

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
had this person on other day ranting a bit XXXsoldier-soldierXXX saying he donates to server and stuff .... who is he and is this another piece of the NRU puzzle i am missing ?? does anyone know him ?

also it seems hippy jigaboo can perform admin kicks etc but i dont see him on members/friends list , why is this ? just wondered how . .... dont tell me,, he was the founder of NRU ..lol

just wondered , rich.

had this person on other day ranting a bit XXXsoldier-soldierXXX saying he donates to server and stuff .... who is he and is this another piece of the NRU puzzle i am missing ?? does anyone know him ?

also it seems hippy jigaboo can perform admin kicks etc but i dont see him on members/friends list , why is this ? just wondered how . .... dont tell me,, he was the founder of NRU ..lol
No he's not NRU, saw him only one time on the server and I think three-six banned him, saw his name in banlist.
We have some regulars as help-admins and Jigga is one.

that guy you talking about xxxsoldier-soldierxxx........he breaks the rules sometimes and i saw three6 ...heikk or fuckie warn-kick-ban him

but there is a second guy i thought.......but he wears probly two xx in his name,the rest is the same.........they are always together

and now 1 have a ban,i cant remember the other one had played without him on NRU...............MABEY SAME IP-ADRES

well he will get kicked just for lying then :)
thanks , rich.

Lol i know that soldier guy, he was couple days ago pain in my ass breaking rules, trying all time swap winning team, offending people etc shit. I kicked him several times for breaking rules but not for being annoying jerk. Finally he started argue with 36, then i had to clean my screen of coca cola becouse of one 36:s kick message. He came back and said 36 can go ehh... make love with himself and then that soldier guy got banned. :D

wtf do they do it ?? lmao though , another one bites the dust :)

Re : who and how

the guy ( xxxsoldier- ) ,it really a bad-polished and bad-honest , a pro steals vehicule friend ,and after what i know of him ( in the game )i'd say it's a biiiiig an idiot .........( an idiot , traductor french ---> un groooooos con )

Lol i know that soldier guy, he was couple days ago pain in my ass breaking rules, trying all time swap winning team, offending people etc shit. I kicked him several times for breaking rules but not for being annoying jerk. Finally he started argue with 36, then i had to clean my screen of coca cola becouse of one 36:s kick message. He came back and said 36 can go ehh... make love with himself and then that soldier guy got banned. :D

i agree with this.........he realy sucks on the server,hope for him that i not met him in my vilage

Users who are viewing this thread