who am i?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CapHunterx

CapHunterx

where's my AEK?
NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
hi, guys I'm new here.

I'm CapHunterx or simply cappy or any variation you like.
my real name is Rik, i'm from brabant (netherlands).

for those who didn't notice in game, im really talkative guy. im also a complete lunatic.
im a learning chemist who recently got back into gaming. i took a 7 year break because I needed to learn what and who I really was.

my interest are:
science's! yes really, chemistry, neurology and (astro)physics.
I go to a lot of party's and also contribute to our small community behind the stage (Dutch drum and bass scene)
I do photography for fun. (attached picture I made of my cat)
and I do a lot of pc repair to get some extra money.

BF4 is still my fav game. and after finding you guys had such a great community I started playing almost daily.
I really enjoy my time on the server and thought I owe you guys to tell who that guys was that's constantly filling up the chat.

greeting from the Netherlands, houdoe!

MG 9753

Hi Rik,
nice to see your introduction here. Welcome!

Really nice image from your cat. Feel free to share some more in here: Todays View

Would you mind sharing a bit more about the drum & bass scene? I used to hear a lot of drum & bass from the Liquicity channel in the last few years. Do you produce your own music or is it more a technical thing?

Reactions: CapHunterx
Hi Rik,
nice to see your introduction here. Welcome!

Really nice image from your cat. Feel free to share some more in here: Todays View

Would you mind sharing a bit more about the drum & bass scene? I used to hear a lot of drum & bass from the Liquicity channel in the last few years. Do you produce your own music or is it more a technical thing?
yes of course, liquicity is indeed one of the bigger Dutch names and a festival that attracts lots of people from all over the world. which is focused on liquid DnB. I'm befriended with a MC who started growing a lot in the last 2 years. he used to be famous in belgium where the JUMP UP DnB (a rough hard style of DnB) is really populair and also MC. i went to alot of partry backstage, bringing me deeper into the underground scene. in my hometown we had a party under the name of NOX which got bigger and bigger. he was booked for Rampage but got canceld because of corona sadly.

im mostly helping out on socialmedia where i spread the word around of a incoming party

Reactions: We4re0ne
Hey Rik,

A pleasure to read you here after playing with you. Welcome, and see you on the battlefield! :D

PS: cute cat!

Reactions: CapHunterx

Users who are viewing this thread