Where I was born, lived and work every day.....one of the most beautiful towns ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Bond76

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Well, I think the idea brought up by members to show where they live is a nice one, Laka posted the last Video.
Now will add one which I personally liked on YouTube about my town of birth (already in 3rd or 4th Generation, so allowed to call myself a "native" Hamburger lol)

It's also the place Mr and Mrs Bond work every day, but meanwhile we commute every day outside....we'd rather save our Money for our cruise vacations instead of spending approx 2000EUR p/month for rent.
But we consider moving back in town to be honest....let's see.

anyway, here a nice slide Show someone put together, it's really a fantastic City ! ENJOY !

[video=youtube;ICrLx5aoo9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICrLx5aoo9w[/video]

Re: Where I was born, lived and work every day.....one of the most beautiful towns ev

lol.....yes, organic grown in Hamburg...

Yes, I do miss the port and the river when working/living elsewhere. I need to be Close to water and big ships....put me somewhere Close to mountains in the middle of nowhere and I am lost.
Big ships still mean "smell of the far world outside Germany" :)

Re: Where I was born, lived and work every day.....one of the most beautiful towns ev

Great Red Light District :)

Seems like a nice town. Have visited a lot of cities in Germany over the years but mostly the southern ones, exept for berlin and the 'ruhrgebied' dunno the English word for it :0 Maybe a nice alternative for a weekend in the summer

very beautiful thank you for sharing this tour ,in Germany i visited two cities (during my millitary cervice , Landau and berlin ),for Berlin one week all expenses paid for cervice rendered to the nation ....:)

Seems like a nice town. Have visited a lot of cities in Germany over the years but mostly the southern ones, exept for berlin and the 'ruhrgebied' dunno the English word for it :0 Maybe a nice alternative for a weekend in the summer

It definetely is Nimma, Hamburg attracts lots of tourists and if it's really nice and sunny nothing beats a tour with the boat through our Harbour. The City is green with lots of water and we are proud to say....we are the City with the most bridges in the world (we outnumbered even Venice) :p

Indeed and our family are already thinking of going there again as we all enjoyed our stay there in late October last year :)

Users who are viewing this thread