where have they gone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I have not played for months and not sure to be fair if I will in the future the clan has changed so much but lets not forget, I'm still a huge infested cock! I still hope mari might twist my arm for a late night webcam game fun :)

:D Oh hai :ass:

I can only second what moerchen says riggsy might not be wearing the tags anymore but he's a part of this clan for life. I won't be going any where gaming is my weekly escape from work stress and from being dad for a 6-8 hours Friday and 6-8 hours on Saturday nights.during that time in just having fun gaming

Last edited:
Im really hoping Sweney joins BF4 soon, these other pussies goes often sleep so early. Our time difference is something like 7 hours so i would get decent squadmate to late night/early morning games. :D

Rich(ard the Lionheart, King of England):

You really sound like you need something new. I understand you, good people leaving BF2 and moving to newer BF-games. Then you lose your intrest to play if more and more of players are random whores/rulebreakers. You should seriously save some money to new computer and join us in BF4. I really miss you and hope we can play together in future. Im always been surprised how warm and caring person Rich is, he is like "big brother" to me and im really sad if he quits BF-games. Please save money and come play with us? :)

I'm definitely guilty of doing this. It felt like it took forever to get my membership, I was on the PC every opportunity to get my hours in. I loved every second of the time I spent doing it, and the lady in my life put up with it because she knew how much i wanted to be a prt of this clan.

Now I have my tags, and like many people have said - I think a lot of folk have moved on to other games. I work away for 2 weeks at a time with no access to BF, when i come home there are 2 weeks worth of jobs around the house to catch up on, time with my partner, time with my kids. Often I find it easiest to get on during the day while she is at work, but often the BF2 no fly server is empty at that time. My PC is too slow to run BF3 or BF4 and with all the work needed on our house i cant justify spending £600+ on a PC capable of running those new games (although I really would love to !!).

The other thing I am guilty of is forgetting to put my tags on when i join a game. This usually happens because my son plays on here too and obviously he cant wear those. A side effect i found with forgetting my tags is that it's sometimes nice to get on our no fly server and find a few idiots rule breaking. I type a message inviting them to read the rules and play nice ..... and wait for the abuse to come ....then kick their arses !! Entrapment ? - yes probably but if it makes a few people play with more respect then i think it is worth it.

Rich i really miss seeing you out there buddy - i see Mr Scatha a lot ..... in fact so much that he has a perect imprint of my face on his arse from all the tea bagging he gives me LOL

I havent been around long enough to see the changes in the clan that people refer to - what i do see is a great bunch of people who look out for each other and even when they squabble it is isually resolved nicely.

keep it real !

Thanks m8 and welcome back from the sea, i´m sure you will get acces to bf3 and 4 in the future ho, ho,Ho

I gave up for a year or so when i moved to scotland. Had shit internet at first and loads to sort out. Was still clan leader for SMEG> But just didnt play. Then SMEG stopped playing BF2 so i just played lone wolf for a will. But then i can acroos the wonderful guys at NRU. I haven't looked back since. I think its just that all people have different reasons why they play or dont play. Real life is a very strange thing and you never know were it will take you. all i can say is "Long life BF2"

btw =SMEG= rings a bell, I think we had once two guys T1MC and Cotty which were caught cheating or were involved in?

Last edited:
@ Mika , you will allways be a mate and i will continue to play but maybe just not as often . bf3/4 hmmmm we will see, but there are still lots pf great folk playing bf2 :)

@ Graham , do miss chatting on ts , maybe we could hook up for an hour or two in the day sometime when my work eases off and go get killed together on another server if no fly is empty ? :)
kind regards to all, rich.

life has changed a bit for me at the moment(doing the school run now my wife is working ) and i am allways busy with work, especially this time of year :(

and its getting to cod < FISH> season so ill be off most week ends as i will be throwing large lumps of lead towards the netherlands:)

Is that from experience or just you?!!

- - - Updated - - -

Start a topic and you always get 1thx fukoff

its a valid point and not meant to be insulting .... nothing worse than human nature sometimes , regards , rich.
but there are some cracking guys n gals on bf2 which i love to see out there .
also maybe alot of them move onto bf3 or 4 ?

hell no im migrating nowhere mr.rich xD

Rich(ard the Lionheart, King of England):

You really sound like you need something new. I understand you, good people leaving BF2 and moving to newer BF-games. Then you lose your intrest to play if more and more of players are random whores/rulebreakers. You should seriously save some money to new computer and join us in BF4. I really miss you and hope we can play together in future. Im always been surprised how warm and caring person Rich is, he is like "big brother" to me and im really sad if he quits BF-games. Please save money and come play with us? :)

you do know you could join us this very day heikki, your computer is new but it can still run the old game so if ya really wanna play with us you should get on BF2 now and then

ow ya and ps.

Please save time and come play with us heikki ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

its a valid point and not meant to be insulting .... nothing worse than human nature sometimes , regards , rich.

Hi Rune , hopefully i will be speaking to you and the guys on ts in the not too distant future :)
work VERY busy at the moment , oh and i got into shooting air rifles again , soooooo stressed at the moment . up till 3am last night . could not sleep ffs . see y' out there , rich.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rune , hopefully i will be speaking to you and the guys on ts in the not too distant future :)
work VERY busy at the moment , oh and i got into shooting air rifles again , soooooo stressed at the moment . up till 3am last night . could not sleep ffs . see y' out there , rich.

10-4 mate cya on the field :)

Users who are viewing this thread