where have they gone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
HippY

HippY

Christianwilson
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
stoke on trent uk
for the last year or so,ive seen lots of people apply and be granted NRUadmin rights plus tags.however after about 1 mounth they dispear why?

- - - Updated - - -

soory spelling is shite never went to schoolthx

Life offline, it can take precedence over online life.

I know that but,come on !
after going though 40 hr on line in server day in out applying for admin then disappear

- - - Updated - - -

shelflife for members or is it life????

I know that but,come on !
after going though 40 hr on line in server day in out applying for admin then disappear

- - - Updated - - -

shelflife for members or is it life????
or they just get sick of the selfish cocksuckers and cant be arsed playing anymore ?

Is that from experience or just you?!!

- - - Updated - - -

Start a topic and you always get 1thx fukoff

thats life.
a lot of guys coming into clan ( not only NRU ) and suddenly life changes ( new girlfriend, wife moans, sickness, new job, new home, wrecked pc or something else ) and suddenly you have no more time or opportunity to play.

there are so many reasons for what can happened.

Indeed I've seen a lot o' people come and go before I hung up my nru tags, I guess things haven't changed there...
Also some people soon find that life in this clan isn't for them in one way or another and just vanish rather than say thanks but no thanks...

Who say i left Nru-cocks...haha....i still stay a Nru-cock....only i play a bit less

Aye life changes but.my gaming has evolved into something that works with my schedule.have two boys now is crazy and I'm busy with them so I had to game only on Friday and Saturday nights until 2or3 am each night.but like the rest said dude list interest in gaming and move on but those ones u do like u keep in touch with via Dave book xfire email etc.

AW: where have they gone?

yeah sometimes get realife and personal problems to have not so many time or the ability to play a lot i enjoy every game with you guys but must say its hard if u not have the training and the agility to play a lot against you rambo´s :D

Indeed I've seen a lot o' people come and go before I hung up my nru tags, I guess things haven't changed there...
Also some people soon find that life in this clan isn't for them in one way or another and just vanish rather than say thanks but no thanks...

if thats the case then i must be turning in to and old time member XD

I have not played for months and not sure to be fair if I will in the future the clan has changed so much but my main reason is I'm basically working nearly 7 days a week now but the clan will always be close to my heart and I'll always have macs back,but I suppose mari might twist my arm for a late night webcam game fun :)

I can generally play during the week and then usually only during the day but as my workload increases priorities change. Like any hobby or pastime people's interests evolve or change. Sometimes they may find another partner or be unfaithful to BF3/4 and become COD curious.

not forgeting some of us admin on BF2 + Bf3 servers and some of the heads do 2 3 and 4 im on realy odd hours any way :)

Is that from experience or just you?!!

- - - Updated - - -

Start a topic and you always get 1thx fukoff

its a valid point and not meant to be insulting .... nothing worse than human nature sometimes , regards , rich.
but there are some cracking guys n gals on bf2 which i love to see out there .
also maybe alot of them move onto bf3 or 4 ?

I am one of the guys you're talking about. As lakaelo explained you just don't know what the future brings and as gaming is a hobby it is probably one of the first things to set aside when more important things come at your path.

It wouldn't hurt though to inform the other clan members with an 'temporarily inactive' topic post or something similar.

Whatever the reasons may be why people first move heaven and earth to become an admin and then stay away without any comment, I do think that Hippy's question concerning those "interim admins" is justified.
You may call it parochial, but before someone is going to leave for good or just for a certain period of time, the least he could do is to say goodbye or, as Riggs put it, to have the good grace to clearly state "thanks, but no thanks".
This would not only be fair but also a sign of mature behaviour.

I have not played for months and not sure to be fair if I will in the future the clan has changed so much but my main reason is I'm basically working nearly 7 days a week now but the clan will always be close to my heart and I'll always have macs back,but I suppose mari might twist my arm for a late night webcam game fun :)
The clan has changed, but to a positive... And even if you would like to quit, you cant, your NRU forever Lee.

Users who are viewing this thread