whats yours......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
Just thought id ask whats your fav maps n why?

Ill start eh... mines dalian plant as its compact easy to score on n offers chances for many diff kits to score well on

i like cock maps...lol........doesn't matter which map i play,but mbey it's possible to forbid commanders put arty while the last flag is open

and than random arty that sucks to.....example on karkand,this week was there a hard fight at the bridge,commanders has a lot of easy kills
to put arty on trainstation or near gatehouse...........
first time i play bf2 i was a member of an american clan..( ^WDC^ ) WILDDOGCOMPUTERS..They had a rule about arty....it was only alowed to throw arty when the enemy were capping the flag,so the commander has more job to do to see were enamy are at the flag and not that easy arty while guys just spawn back...

Almost everything goes except Eurowhore-maps and Songhua Stalins mate. Sharqi and Blue Pearl are my favorites becouse i like city maps where flags are near and there is lots of inf action. But different maps can be funny different ways, for example it's damn funny go jihad jeeping at Highway tampa. :)

don't think i got a fav map. since a round can be both good and bad in any map imo, wether a map is tactically made as a symmetry or a one-sided design flaw, it's how the round went in it that's more important to me. gotta pass on the question, though a good one.

idk. maybe friday if i can keep my temper this time and not rant my guts out etc..

But looks like it's a pretty ok week. workm8 sick 3-4 days, got double trainees at work of which one is my son, but all going pretty well so far. Son joined us in the workers floorball today and did ok too.

some valid points there :)
mines are all city maps.... wait i posted this in the wrong topic!!
SPAAAAAAAM.

but seriously all city maps, and throw in wake too that will always be a super sexy map ;)

crazy thing is i like "stalins mate" the hills,trees and swamps are quite delightfull , oh yes and i once had a cracking round headshotting with mp5 ???? dont ask me how ... never happened again ? :)

Just thought id ask whats your fav maps n why?

Ill start eh... mines dalian plant as its compact easy to score on n offers chances for many diff kits to score well on

my favs include:

Kubra Dam
Gulf of Oman
and Operation Harvest

"Kubra Dam
Gulf of Oman
and Operation Harvest " mee also , some favs of mine too.

but no too keen on the infamous karkand myself ?...... especially the stalemate at bridge some times
i allways thought karkand was a wall hack aimbot paradise map

AW: whats yours......

Kubra, Gulf of Oman, Sharky, Dragon Valley and Wake i love them all

Users who are viewing this thread