what would like in BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
just got this in youtube. ingame commander and commander assets you can destroy with c4 / bombing would be a nice feature again. remember good fights just around the arty or radar station destroy them and also the fight around after to repair it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
Reactions: RIZLOID and samoz83
So don't ban me for this but...
Snipers moved to map pickups only and recon class gets the much more reasonable DMRs

I totally get Why this will never happen but a man can dream.

More realisticly I really hope we can get a reworked grand operations mode like in BF1 or a Titan mode from 2142 (Im one of those freaks that likes the carrier assault mode ;p) along with the BF4 style of movement and gun play

Thats a brillaint idea. Since bf2 i can remember the 7 snipers on a hill phenomenon.
Used to knife them with Scatha and all the others but they kept coming back and doing absolutely nothing for their team.

So what almost all expect if I interpret right is real features for more people playing toward the objective and no "TeaMplAy IniTiaTive" from DICE where two influencer upload videos and have it in the title or something

EDIT: and you would only be banned here if you think it is right to let c4 not stick to cars anymore and forbidd the c4 buggy :D

Users who are viewing this thread