what would like in BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CapHunterx

CapHunterx

where's my AEK?
NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Tell me what you would like in BF6

Movement, time to kill, vehicle animation?, Map, graphics. Etc

I'm really really scary BF6 is not gonna be to my liking. Since the last 2 games feel clunky and weird. The way BF4 feels is fast and really good movement. I also hope its gonna be a bit competitive and not as casual as the last battlefields have been.

Reactions: StrrawberryA
What I want is totally out of discussion at least for EA :D

In General: Less bullshit more back to the basic. Long respawn timers, inaccurate weapons. spawn only on squadleaders, less spottingtools

No weekly rebalanced weapon attachements. When you get an acog scope it must be something special but therefore for every weapon avaiable

I need no stubby Grip, angeled grip and whatever and let them do the same.
Give it maybe 3 options if it really has to be and then make them count and let me feel the difference.

Lets say bf2 without everybody shouting enemy spotted every second ^^

In bf4 I unlocked more weapons in the beginning than I was able to play and then I used lots of time to make 1 servicestar with every weapon

For us as a clan i especially wish a server rental program because only then we can do what our clan is here for :)

Sorry if it is hard to read just some thoughts shortly before I go to bed after sooooome hours of civ6

I'm a simple man. I like BF4 as it is but...
  • Karkand
  • lots of new maps and many old map remakes
  • graphic overhaul
  • upgraded soldier movement that depends more on surrounding objects or injuries
  • more complex system of injury and damage /repair and heal system (hit the tank track - repair the tank track, not the whole tank)
  • more complex close combat system ( to have a chance to master it and ninja, but not to ricochet bullets lol, just in limits of realism... actually make the F counter system better, other can remain)
  • up to date weapons, vehicles and technology ( but no I dont need lightsabers and stuff ) but I dont really care that much tbh
  • maybe more factions in mp
  • loading screen minigame cuz it takes forever sometimes
  • unlike Steffos more customization that does not affect the actual gameplay (gear etc..)
  • more benefits from squad play, but yeah squadleader only spwn..
  • ingame rvoicechat that actually work good in squads/teams (with transmitter sound so I can say "Strawberry out" lol) or it would be funny to have a voicechat as in Holdfast :D imagine communication with commander like that
    To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
    For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
    but yah I know everyone will talk sht :D

-this is what I want
What I expect is rly another question :D

A server program where we can actually run the server with a provider and not EA, along with it also actually being customisable without it being hidden when players quick join :|

Basically slower more BF2 like gameplay rather than the faster paced more COD and defiantly squad leader only spawn

Oh and I don't like the spawn into aircraft rather than them actually spawning on the ground and having to race to get them :ROFLMAO:

And they could give me not some campaign but A CAMPAIGN, with memorable characters and stuff. I dont remember single thing from recent campaings. Me and my frieds are talking about how we cried when Shepherd killed Ghost till this day on the other hand

Reactions: Steffos666
Better maps for rush. BF3 & BFBC2 did this really well, but the rush game mode was almost an afterthought with BF4
And a better melee system. As much as I love the game the melee system in BF4 is crap.

A server program where we can actually run the server with a provider and not EA, along with it also actually being customisable without it being hidden when players quick join :|

Basically slower more BF2 like gameplay rather than the faster paced more COD and defiantly squad leader only spawn

Oh and I don't like the spawn into aircraft rather than them actually spawning on the ground and having to race to get them :ROFLMAO:
don´t forget a commander mode with a commander INGAME again. fuck what was this funny when you found the hiding spot of the commander and tbagged the fuck out of him before you blowed him up with c4 lol

I'm a simple man. I like BF4 as it is but...
  • unlike Steffos more customization that does not affect the actual gameplay (gear etc..)

-this is what I want
What I expect is rly another question :D

Just because this topic comes from my heart :D
Im fine with cosmetics (ähem the cs go skins I earned by playing alone) but I do not want it to affect gameplay too much. I dont want 100 addons for the scar h and then somebody comes and nails it and everybody plays the same because its OP (just like in bf4 diablo 3 borderlands 3 :D just to name some failed inventory systems)

I dont want to invest time to get the best out of a weapon with internet research because that is what it lead to in bf4
Levelcap making the addons of the week or some bs like that

I just want to train the weapon in the game by shooting and maybe change the optics if it doesnt fit

AAAAnd if it doesnt have tooo much effect on the gameplay (but on your own visuals) the system will be used much more divers because everybody takes what he thinks is cool and not what functions best (you know that feeling when you use a certain feature like your favourite wepon and its lame but the game almost forces you to use it?).

I dont even know why I tell that because it will change nothing at all :D

edit: By reading it twice makes me feel like i have two opinions :D I just do not know what is right and Im happy im not in the team at DICE to decide about this

Because the system I just told will be shreded by the fans because "the system makes no difference" "everything feels the same" "they dont care about their attachement so they didnt invest time to make them feel different"

Last edited:
What I loved about battlefield 4 I want to see again in the new one. In my opinion the weapon balance is darn good in BF4 compared to every other shooter game.

I would love to see more square like graphics I don't mind high quality but in BF1 I think players are way to hard to spot. for me in multiplayer and shooters I enjoy simplicity in the graphics.

I wanna see stupid gadgets!! Gimme shield, motar, ucav, anything to annoy the enemy. C4 needs to be able to blow vehicles in the air (not possible on bf5) the gun ship has to become commander dependless so everyteam has a change to get it even if they don't have a commander.

Vehicles need to be repaired from the outside (not the inside like the new games) vehicle animation need to go because everytime I wanna jump in a tank I just feel disconnected from the game because I have to wait for me to climb into a tank. 2 seater jets would be cool.

Unlock system like BF4. And emm AEK of course

Just because this topic comes from my heart :D
Im fine with cosmetics (ähem the cs go skins I earned by playing alone) but I do not want it to affect gameplay too much. I dont want 100 addons for the scar h and then somebody comes and nails it and everybody plays the same because its OP (just like in bf4 diablo 3 borderlands 3 :D just to name some failed inventory systems)

I dont want to invest time to get the best out of a weapon with internet research because that is what it lead to in bf4
Levelcap making the addons of the week or some bs like that

I just want to train the weapon in the game by shooting and maybe change the optics if it doesnt fit

AAAAnd if it doesnt have tooo much effect on the gameplay (but on your own visuals) the system will be used much more divers because everybody takes what he thinks is cool and not what functions best (you know that feeling when you use a certain feature like your favourite wepon and its lame but the game almost forces you to use it?).

I dont even know why I tell that because it will change nothing at all :D

edit: By reading it twice makes me feel like i have two opinions :D I just do not know what is right and Im happy im not in the team at DICE to decide about this

Because the system I just told will be shreded by the fans because "the system makes no difference" "everything feels the same" "they dont care about their attachement so they didnt invest time to make them feel different"
I highly agree. Battlefields community is also highly slit in to 2 groups people that know an love the old game and probably still play BF4 / older titles. And battlefield 1/V which is new gen easy to access almost a bit COD like.

Imo bf1 is great but it feels sluggish and clunky I'd they just kept the systems they had in BF4 and give it a ww1 skin with those guns I would have played it way more. I hope they just stick with the good stuff and realize there is a bit community almost 1/5 that still plays BF4 and is gonna be really really disappointed by dice if they don't provide.

Just think about it 7 year old game. 3 new games came out and yet still the servers are exploded with players.

BF3/4 feeling and gameplay.

Maps in BF1/V are fine but it is more like playing flight sim than having fun.

BF4 has cost me 1p for every hour I played (nearly 6,000 hours played). BFV cost £1.1 per hour 56 hours played)

SUAV with a weapons loadout or one that will carry C4 (not the same as a UCAV).

And hopefully wont force me to buy a new PC.

Reactions: CapHunterx
So don't ban me for this but...
Snipers moved to map pickups only and recon class gets the much more reasonable DMRs

I totally get Why this will never happen but a man can dream.

More realisticly I really hope we can get a reworked grand operations mode like in BF1 or a Titan mode from 2142 (Im one of those freaks that likes the carrier assault mode ;p) along with the BF4 style of movement and gun play

So don't ban me for this but...
Snipers moved to map pickups only and recon class gets the much more reasonable DMRs

I totally get Why this will never happen but a man can dream.

More realisticly I really hope we can get a reworked grand operations mode like in BF1 or a Titan mode from 2142 (Im one of those freaks that likes the carrier assault mode ;p) along with the BF4 style of movement and gun play
I would love operations!

Reactions: StrrawberryA
Agreed. Operations would be hell of fun.

Snipers moved to map pickups only and recon class gets the much more reasonable DMR's.. not sure what do you mean by that

Btw why would any1 Ban you lol :D

Agreed. Operations would be hell of fun.

Snipers moved to map pickups only and recon class gets the much more reasonable DMR's.. not sure what do you mean by that

Btw why would any1 Ban you lol :D
People get very upset at even the suggestion of taking away their sniper rifles on Reddit

What I mean is too buff all snipers to one shots BUT their items you pick up off the ground to stop the entire team is sniping issue.

To keep the sniper people happy they keep their DMRs but now they have to actively take part in the battle and not sit on the edge of the red zone

Users who are viewing this thread