what is the origin of psedo ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ive always called myself Fortuna_magica on BF2 got the inspiration from a dragon in Deltoras belt i totally like her and her personality so i ended up wanting to be called Fortuna but that was taken so i figured, heck if im on fire with the AT its almost magic ergo. Fortuna_magica xD

lol the funny thing is if i met any of u in real life ud all be caled by youringam nick not your name

i've met some old gamer m8s from another game and.. they did call me geno.

i wouldn't mind.

lol the funny thing is if i met any of u in real life ud all be caled by youringam nick not your name

Lol for me this still applies... I meet the old housmates on a regular bases and for them I'm still Loeft... So I respond to that the same as my real name ;-)

when i joined i opted not to reveal that.

AW: what is the origin of psedo ?

Nice get to know you Dick, hi I am Puia :) And I can understand that geno, in these times some anonymity is maybe the most rare good... Some like it, some do not...

Re : what is the origin of psedo ?

also delighted Dick and Puia ,because the former know the first-name of the new ,but the new do not know the first-name of the former ........
can be an idea for a new thread (???) to see or predict .....

Fides is the name of Yuri's fire fusion in Shadow heart : Convenant. For the 07 is the same reason of nao07, besause I am his neighbor. Fides

bonjour neighbour of nao. welcome to the forum.

ooo mr nao we live n learn dude i have often wondered why you called it....... and if we on that then why dwibbles???

Mine originates from a program called red dwarf in which there is a cat called Dwayne dibley, my name is dwayne so at school i called dwayne dibley which eventually got shortened to dwib and relengthed to dwibbles for the game lol.

MY origin of psedo..........damn

My ingame name is prooi......but in real life it also Prooi.........it all dutch and iff u translate prooi to english you have Target and a lot of other words like capture..prey..asset and lot more,but a target that's me ingame most of time......but lucky,im not a dwarf as Dwibbles..lol

ooo mr nao we live n learn dude i have often wondered why you called it....... and if we on that then why dwibbles???

Mine originates from a program called red dwarf in which there is a cat called Dwayne dibley, my name is dwayne so at school i called dwayne dibley which eventually got shortened to dwib and relengthed to dwibbles for the game lol.
Just let me check: thermos, sandwiches, corn plasters, telephone money, dandruff brush, animal footprint chart, and one triple thick condom... you never know!

Mine is what msn suggested to me after I tried Sam as a username for hotmail like 13 years ago (I was young so I just chose the first option) I've only kept it so I don't have to remember multiple and I can't think of better names even though this one is shit ;)
lol sam I thought you were Hawaiian whem I first gamed with you. I thoufjt samoz was a play om Samoa. I too was young at the time lol. I w as s like how can his ping be so low if he's in Hawaii.

Lmao no mine is from a suggested name hotmail gave me when I signed up to msn backin like 1996 :p apparently sam was already taken >_> and I just haven't bothered to think of anything new. I might do soon but im lazy

Re : what is the origin of psedo ?

first thank you to fides07 ,have done restarts the thread of my thread ,,and yyyes fides07 welcome to the forum (i know you're very busy with your studies my very happy to see you here )...... .
LOL laka ,i will explain : (LOL) is that every morning i look at the sunshine warmth pierced me through and through ,flowers growing and small flying bird whistling ,,,,and all this relaxes me so much that i loose a huge fart northerly ,,so i think it's the butterfly effect ( haaa ha ha ha big lol ).
dwibbles nice compilation and transformation nickname ( thank you for being here to spend ) ,
Prooi ,in the phylosophy can include why the terrible sniper (??)
samoz83 stay lazy , if not i suggest you 38zomas (lol)

Users who are viewing this thread