what do you think about the Knife messages?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

should we stay with the ingame knife messages?

• yes

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • no

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • i don´t care

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
different people, different opinions. :D some like it, some hate it. so let us doing a vote and a talking what the majority wants.

the vote will run 7 days so i think, everyone who like, can doing his vote.

this vote is in the open area so also regular player can say there opinions and make a vote.

Just wanted to say that although I wrote the new messages, I am not emotionally attached to them :D

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
First I thought it was a good idea. But yeah, it is probably just too much . Chat flows too fast because of it. So my opinion: I would stay with knife messages, but shorten them to maximum of 1 line. Shorter the better.

On the other hand, I like the messages Akh made. It would be fun if they could show only to the player that got stabbed like : AkharaVect : Hey StrrawberryA, you just lost your tallywags :D (yeah this is a bad example because this message is one of the short ones ) But other players would see just"StrrawberryA got knifed by AkharaVect!"

I know.. probably not possible

I originally voted for yes the messages should stay, but I've changed my mind. The chatlog is a bit too cluttered with these, seeing as they take up a couple of lines each. They were a bit of fun for a while but I'd rather be able to see what utter nonsense the members have spammed the message box with. (@CapHunterx and @1nfinity84, I'm looking at you) :)

Users who are viewing this thread