What are they?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Weather has been cold and wet so there has been little enthusiasm for going out for the day. On top of that it is school half-term holidays so everywhere is filled with horrid rugrats. So after a quick visit to the supermarket it was time to finally tackle the Stugs tracks. About 400 parts to cut off the sprue and clean up before assembling them. Anyway, when doing a kit like this it is nice to take a break from it and do something simple and a bit different. So had a look and grabbed a box.

Can anyone guess what parts 23 and 25 on the picture below are? I will give the answer later.

13B85C63 1304 473B 80EE 71DAC1E6C57F

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co
uuu spring struts (like susprension) for front and rear wheeels maybe? idk the look like it?

i cant wait t osee it colored. did you get it online? can you share the link please? I never saw animals and creatures to buy in local stores

i cant wait t osee it colored. did you get it online? can you share the link please? I never saw animals and creatures to buy in local stores
Here is the link. Not the best fitting kit and it will need a little bit of filler but should be fun to paint.

I have got a few things from them and you usually get a gift like sprue cutters or a tweezer set. They also do some of the harder to get or less mainstream manufacturers. I got this one just to practice figure painting.

They are listed on ebay which may be easier.

Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: Riot_co
Thought those are sensors on the hull of a plane :) Well the fellow can probably feel the wind and angular movement at his legs

Users who are viewing this thread