we lost one....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
You make it sound like a bad thing, weird though he should be auto redirected here lol

I wasn't redirected here, I clicked the link in the old sites chatbox someone left.

tbh I was lost too for a while...But here now

good info, will do

poor pc spazz spunky

Yeah, remember the time the Spazz Banned everyone on the Bf2 server ? ? ...Wait.....errrr........That wasnt Spunky ? Now who was thay mystery Ban Hammer Wielder ? :p

btw mini.. i notice you got an achievement under your name. lmao.

lol saw that too...

But I'd like to thank my parents for obviously feeding me with too much sugar as a child leadign to my adult hyperactivity and attention disorder so I fell a compulsion to rabble on for ages and respond to almost any post...
I'ds like to thank Sam for teh Ace new site
I'd like to thank Mac and Sordids for being long time 9not old time) heeds of a great clan.

But mostly I think the achievement was down to my own hard work and dedication, to the other small ppl working behind the scenes you know who you are so I wont thank you here.

TY TY TY

lol saw that too...

But I'd like to thank my parents for obviously feeding me with too much sugar as a child leadign to my adult hyperactivity and attention disorder so I fell a compulsion to rabble on for ages and respond to almost any post...
I'ds like to thank Sam for teh Ace new site
I'd like to thank Mac and Sordids for being long time 9not old time) heeds of a great clan.

But mostly I think the achievement was down to my own hard work and dedication, to the other small ppl working behind the scenes you know who you are so I wont thank you here.

TY TY TY

LOl XD

The Fortuna. Congratulates you (applause you tards!! or we will hang you in your toes! XD )

Toehanging sounds kinky..

Gj mini and congrats on the promotion.. How are you gonna celebrate it?

I would suggest teabagging you in-game Geno as a celebration :)

Ohh sounds dandy....I might even shave my scrotum !

LOL.. sadly i'm a bit busy with xmas and all that atm. We'll see after xmas. alright?

Any bets which one of you will be the first to succeed?

so this one time a guy has **** these in front of his name so what does the fresh eyed rookie sweney do !*** Ban cock no air combat ... next thing i know i had dropped the ban hammer of 15-20 people ....

.... i cant lie i wasnt a noob at the time lmao :)

Users who are viewing this thread