Watugi's Application.....

Watugi

NRU Member
Well after what seems like a VERY long time, I have reached my 100 hours on the NRU server. So here is my application to be allowed to wear the NRU tag with pride.

1. Real Name - Graham , Age - 46 and Nationality - British

2. In-game username for all games - Watugi

3. Do you have any previous bans? This can be on any online game. - Not as far as I know !

4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU? - I like the way you play, the banter and support is the best out there, I only play on BF2 but I follow the rules and play fair. My kill/death ratio is terrible, but i enjoy paying anyway. I dislike cheaters & hackers and I like the way you deal with rule breakers on your servers. I'm a regular on the No Fly server and I think an extra admin on there (if I am sucessful) can only be good for the NRU clan. I did apply before, but the rules changed during my application and the minimum time went from 40 hours to 100 hours. I was disappointed but I stuck with the clan server and have played as often as i can.
There will be periods when I cant get on because I work away a lot on a patrol ship. I usually work 2 weeks away and then 2 weeks at home, but often my 2 weeks at home I have to go and attend training courses. (I'm a ship's engineer). Clan members I play with regularly are Sergeant Barjo, Scatha, Heikkenin 88, Steffos666, Nao07, crn123. I've also played with Mr Dwibbles, fucoffhackers, Bond 76, Prooi. I'm sure there are others that i can't think of at the minute who will no doubt remind me I forgot them !

5. Recommending NRU members:
1: Scatha
2: Sergeant Barjo
3: crn123
4: Heikkenin88
5: Nao07

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
nice application,

but i am sorry to say. you are 46 now and thats too old for us, also i see on your pic your hair is mostly gone. we only accept guys with long waving blond hairs anymore. so, i am sorry you are fucked.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
lol sorry, can´t resist. :D

so you got your times and i just doing the background check.

nothing special to see but please say what about this names and which belong to you too.

aMethOD
narvc
spoogey
squiddie
Squidrid
*:)Tapera:)
*:)Tapera:)
=HOTW= Watugi
=HOTW= Watugi_
=HOTW= Wutagi
=HOTW= Xena02
HOTWr *:)Tapera:)
Maxman252
Rantsu_herra
S4rck
tyhmadj
=HOTW= betuneverheardof
betuneverheardofthis

crn123

Friend of the NRU
nice application,

but i am sorry to say. you are 46 now and thats too old for us, also i see on your pic your hair is mostly gone. we only accept guys with long waving blond hairs anymore. so, i am sorry you are fucked.
You have more hair then, coco? :D

Haha nice reply lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Watugi, nice app mate, but since I don't have access to member's forums, I'm not a member, and can't recommend you... :p But unofficially, BIG YES!

Steffos666

NRU Member
Watugi, nice app mate, but since I don't have access to member's forums, I'm not a member, and can't recommend you... :p But unofficially, BIG YES!
same here watugi :D I also wrote my applycation a week before ;) and my vote is running at the moment :D

best luck from me and a recommandation from me too but im not a member at the moment (hopefully after a little while :D)

nao07

NRU Member
Re : Watugi's Application.....

hi mister Graham ,,,, alias ( watugi )....
my first name is Laurent ,and you ?
do not worry for your hair most ot our red head and yellow head ,also leaves grow their foreheads ,,,LOL...........;)
joke apart ...

on battlefield i never had the need to prevent the rules of the server,he is polite and pleasant to have in his team ,on the server it is a good guy ,,,,,,,,good luck for your application watugi ,,

...........it has a yes from me .....

Last edited:

Watugi

NRU Member
aMethOD - No idea about this one
narvc - No idea about this one
spoogey - No idea about this one
squiddie - No idea about this one
Squidrid - No idea about this one
*Tapera:) - This is my 10 yr old lads - not active now cos he lost the password
*Tapera:) - as above
=HOTW= Watugi - Me when I played with HOTW - Home Of The Warrior
=HOTW= Watugi_ - same
=HOTW= Wutagi - same but Wutagi not Watugi - lost my password to Watugi and had to create a temp account Wutagi
=HOTW= Xena02 - The ex wife Grrrrrrr
HOTWr *Tapera:) - again my lads when we played with HOTW
Maxman252 - This is my lad's current username - he plays when he comes to stay with me
Rantsu_herra - No idea about this one
S4rck - No idea about this one
tyhmadj - No idea about this one
=HOTW= betuneverheardof - My daughter when we played with HOTW
betuneverheardofthis - as above - not sure if she still uses this name or not (she gone all girly now and doesnt play BF2 so much now :-(

I am concerned about the names I've never heard of before - how are they linked to me ?

- - - Updated - - -

Long wavy blond hair .....

You want me to have girl's hair ??? OK i can wear a wig to play, but I aint wearing no dress !!!!!

You guys crack me up. LOL

Watugi

NRU Member
Re: Re : Watugi's Application.....

Laurent

Sorry Graham is my first name. Thankyou for your kind words :)

Teofild

NRU Member
hair is no prob use a wig when playing with laka.

don´t know you yet as I play mostley bf3 nowdays but at last a new brit applying

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
thanks for the info about the gamenames. they are linked to your account over some edges and so i wanted to ask why. nice answer and all fine how i said before. ;)

as crn123 can not recommned you because he isnt a NRU i put my name into the list. i see you playing from console and have no issues to that.

5. Recommending NRU members:
1: Scatha
2: Sergeant Barjo
3: lakaelo
4: Heikkenin88
5: Nao07

Dwibbles

wow crazy long list of names graham lol what with the names the children and having to polish ur dome how u have time to play these games??

Id support an app for him as ive played few times and seems good solid player and likes to kill me so all good :)

good luck with app mate

nao07

NRU Member
Re : Re: Re : Watugi's Application.....

Laurent

Sorry Graham is my first name. Thankyou for your kind words :)
: O ,oupssss ,sorry for the error ,,,,,,,,, (lol) ,in that event ,if i can afford ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( just for correct my error)
my name is Michaux ,and you ? ................,LOL ,: Rolleyes:: D

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
nice application,

LMAO

Watugi Ignore this Sauerkraut munchin bratwurst fondler...hes bitter cos he's got no hair any more,its all on his back & ballbag nowadays

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
in my oppinion you (Watugi) would be a great asset to the server and i am sure admin it very fairly ...
nice to see you out there today ,,, :)

yes from me and best of luck with your application Graham.
regards, rich.

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
nice application,

ahhh THATS why my application was accepted ;-) XD

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
nice application,

lol yes, and if say you have a pair of nice big boobs too you got some extra points. lol

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
nice application,

lol yes, and if say you have a pair of nice big boobs too you got some extra points. lol
heyyy!! i demand equal rights for women AND men!! xD

crn123

Friend of the NRU
Watugi, how old is your daughter? If over 18, ask her to play so I can give her some ammo or whatever she needs!