was banned, am sorry of course wont happen again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

disableddan007

28 May 2022
you guys are my favorite server and i was an idiot,i had a bad day and said nig, not the hard just nig, it did not show a warning so i didnt think anything of it, stopped tho and i think i said sorry too, i am not a racist at all and really want to play on the serfver in the future, once again sorry , i will not happen again.

Good evening,
The banning admin @Riot_co will handle your case, please be patient as this can take some time.

you guys are my favorite server and i was an idiot,i had a bad day and said nig, not the hard just nig, it did not show a warning so i didnt think anything of it, stopped tho and i think i said sorry too, i am not a racist at all and really want to play on the serfver in the future, once again sorry , i will not happen again.

If you’re not racist, why use that word at all when you apparently know it’s bad precisely because it’s extremely racist?

Hello disableddan007
I am the admin that banned you for your infraction. Firstly you have 30 hours on our server, so you should be familiar with our server rules. On server, players are often reminded that we have zero tolerance for any use of that kind of language in any shape or form, for jokes or serious, especially for n word and its derivatives. Also, we dont differentiate between "hard" or "soft" wording of such statements, because they all carry the same message. Fact is you said it twice, and ignored the questions about what you meant from several admins: Screenshot 2022 05 29 at 22 00 07 NRU BF4 Stats   Chat Log    NRU Gentlemans T Bag Club Max K
and several minutes later:
Screenshot 2022 05 29 at 22 00 43 NRU BF4 Stats   Chat Log    NRU Gentlemans T Bag Club Max K
and again you were asked what you meant by it, and you ignored multiple questions directed towards you. You even corrected yourself, making sure you are not misunderstood I guess. THEN you recieved a ban for it. You had one opportunity to be let on the hook for doubt, but ignoring questions and then repeating offence, knowing it will result in a ban, it is my opinion ban should stay.

Last edited:
I didnt think this would make a difference because i got no prove but this is really my

Oops didnt want to send

So, i didnt think this makes big of a difference because i think human is human and by saying that word i acted against my own principles, i want to mention that i did not see any of those questions in the chat simply because i was too busy getting obliterated by little birds and aek's. I also want to mention that my mother in fact is from namibia and my father is from germany (wich makes me black).

I really didnt want to pull out the "im black i cant be racist" card but i am really trying to play with my high pinged friends again and would do anything, even stop using the chat to achieve that.

Should i turn on push notifications?

Honnestly, it does not matter what skin color you are, rules are the same for everyone. And racism as idea really isn't skin color bound, nor should latter be used as "get out of jail free" card. I dont believe that you didn't see all those questions that were asked a second after you posted, first.. and then second time. You should also had to think about your friends, and other players on server when you said said slurs. You had an opportunity to explain yourself multiple times in realtime on your both postings, especially knowing the rules. And rules on this issue is clear. I am sorry and am sure you are dissapointed in this outcome, but I propouse you take it as a lesson, and remember that your words, have an impact on you and others and with them they carry concequences. My decision stands.

I am frustrated indeed, frustrated that i will never be able to play bf4 again because of thre letters.

Users who are viewing this thread