wardo_wolf application.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
wardo_wolf

wardo_wolf

1 Jun 2021
Hello everyone.

My name is Ward Broux.
I'm from belgium
And i'm 22.
Alot of my older gaming names go by the name wardbroux since i didn't bother updating them. i also have a few by the name of xX_battlepro_Xx. or just battlepro. but my most recently tag is wardo_wolf and i'll probably stick to that from now on.
And about the background checks. let me just come straight about my biggest mistake ever. i have a permban on this origin account for battlefield 3. one day i got so upset about some cheater that i decided to try it out for myself and well i ended up getting banned. after that i never used any hacks again. since than i've also bought back battlefield 3 on another account since i missed the game. So i hope you can look past this messup.

Hope i one day can use the NRU tag ingame.

aww :'(
i assume its mostly because of what happened on tuesday?

i know. its a bummer tho. i looked forward to the NRU tag

It doesnt mean it can be ,but play with us, behave like a man and possible NRU member and who knows how it will end after some time. We all NRU's are understanding and helpfull peeps, you don't imagine what diferent skin colour, race and language people are here and im proud to call any of them my friend. Its a family you have to be familiar with and accept that kindness we have before joining us. Im too tired and drunk to continue :D
Keep playing with us and have fun of game.

Exactly what @edgarsmelderis12 said. Not having NRU tags is not the end of the world (maybe close?) but feel free to join in on here and continue playing with us. Though things are not how you would like, I think you can be proud regarding your honesty and admitting what you did especially when it is possible that it could have gone unnoticed.

Reactions: dcyper

Users who are viewing this thread