Wanted!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mr.X

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
Get your asses back online you two Trolls ;)

Attachments

• wanted3.jpg
    wanted3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 26
  • wanted4.jpg
    wanted4.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 25
Mr X is right, we miss you very much.

BF2 needs you and your anarchic sense of humour.

Badger and Spunky... please don't hesitate, we eagerly await your return. :)

To all at NRU ..

I still drop in the forum from time to time to amuse myself reading some of the posts,so I thought I'd provide an update on my whereabouts now that the wanted posters are out there... 'lol' Mr X.

I am currently on an extended hiatus from any Battlefield gaming.

There is lots of family stuff going on for me at this time which (most of us) recognise is more important.

PC gaming kind of took over my life for the past decade which included having many many laughs along the way and sharing banter with some genuine top people from around the globe.

I do miss the camaraderie and t-bagging sessions which were the cornerstone&basis of each &every round I ever played at Bf2..I can still hear Scatha's whimpering now down my headset lol and Badger's cunning plots to teamkill me at will with zero interest for flags or points.

I actually do have access to BF4 nowadays but it is via my sons PS4 which I find to be almost unplayable with the Sony joypad, shooters are tailor made for mouse&keys..I've tried to master the joypad but my aim is horrible and rage quitting has become all too common.

Looking ahead to 2015- I would'nt rule out a return to playing some Battlefield with my NRU regulars at some point,I need to get some stuff organised around the house and re-install the games onto my laptop but hopefully I do intend to come back one day.

Merry xmas to all..Spunker x.

**Not sure what Badger's future holds but last time I had email from him,it appears he has opened a themed night spot overseas...

Attachments

• LB-Famous-Ladyboy-Bar-Pattaya-1300-003.jpg
    LB-Famous-Ladyboy-Bar-Pattaya-1300-003.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 522867deca9f361ac.jpg
    522867deca9f361ac.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 15
Lmao Spunky, I really miss that banter. Hope you and Jim can pop in more often here to randomly mock some of us...lol
Maybe you both make it to our BF2 chritmas party?!

Good thread sek. Good to hear from you spunky i think we all know what it's like to play to much battlefield.I know what um your going through on that front.hope to see you in bf4 sometime.he'll I think we could turn ff on for yand jim.:)

hi spunky,

nice to hear from you again. hope u get ur family stuff sorted and will find some time to get onto our beautiful bf4-server.
are u able to ride ski? because since a few weeks it snows from time to time on our server. :)

also hope that u and mothy will get back as a glamorous tag-team and a whole new bf4 area can begin.

Very nice to read this,you realy are some of the nicest people i have never met lol.Now as to bf4 ! is teamkilling on ? lmao xxx xxx xxx xxx

Badger and I have seen a special offer to purchase BF4 from Origin's site for a bargain price.

However, we need to know if friendly fire is in use on NRU's server- accidental damage inflicted upon your team mates is always regrettable but sometimes some minor collateral damage is to be expected in war zones mwuhauaaaaa

unfortunately its is very easy in bf4 to kill you beloved teammates, also with friendly fire off. i am still depressed from killing my teammates in horrible accidents. the jeeps have still bad brakes and if you jump out to helping your teammates, it can overrun the poor guys.

sometimes also a jeep full with my hole squad was driving in the wrong direction into the redzone ( out of the map ). i was lucky to see that first, because i was the driver, and even lucky me, i could jump out. but my beloved squad stuck into the jeep and all died in the redzone....as i said before, bf4 is full of horrible accidents.

Come on Guys, lets try to get all the old regulars back on 21st Dec at least.....I also dont Play BF2 a lot anymore, seems it is dead, but we shall be able to gather at least for Christmas to have some nice exploding C4 xmas presents :D

I would like to see also shoo, do try, Baggy, Scatha again in one Kind of fun night....

We shall light up the tree like below !!!! Hope to see you on the BF2 field !

Attachments

• Explosions_at_Miramar_Airshow.jpg
    Explosions_at_Miramar_Airshow.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 70
Odp: Re: Wanted!

Come on Guys, lets try to get all the old regulars back on 21st Dec at least.....I also dont Play BF2 a lot anymore, seems it is dead, but we shall be able to gather at least for Christmas to have some nice exploding C4 xmas presents :D

I would like to see also shoo, do try, Baggy, Scatha again in one Kind of fun night....

We shall light up the tree like below !!!! Hope to see you on the BF2 field !

Well said, Mr. Bond. I hope that all of you will meet 21.12. Let's play as the good old days :)

Something to remind the new version;)

[video=youtube;6CdGGHXP8h8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CdGGHXP8h8[/video]

Last edited:
Good to see some things havent changed around here!! ;)

amg the damn brits are still alive!!! heres a cheers for them though i doubt i can find anything crusty enough for you Badgezz but if you need some flavour in ya tea ya know where to find me and my danish high quality meatballs ! XD

shut up you viking not seen you about ether:)

its because your never around when your supposed to mate XD take right now for example, im gonna go play for an hour or so but are ya here ? no! XD

Users who are viewing this thread