[BF4] wanted to answer but couldnt

• Thread starter Deleted member 3557
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

Deleted member 3557

23 Jun 2021
in the first thread you told me you wanted to keep the server fun for everyone, but me getting griefed and insulted in voice apparently is perfectly fine with you. ofc my reaction was totally off but you cant be serious that im the only one in the wrong, these guys were in my squad telling me russian slurs and destroying the heli i was in so that they could have it. also this is my first time being toxic, since as i said, i am turkish myself and why wouldnt i be allowed to make jokes about my own heritage, even if noone laughs.. i have a lot of time on the server and met some nice ppl that recognize me and know that im not toxic, and be honest what would you have done if your own squad just starts destroying your stuff and calling u russian slurs even though they couldve just asked.. you probably wouldve banned them.. i cant quite see why im 100% in the wrong and would wish for an unban.

We do give "a" second chance. And you had yours. There's nothing else to discuss. You knew the rules and you broke them... now calm down and accept the results.

Also, no this is not your first time being toxic.

And last but not least, yeah, I'll give you that, voice chat is hard to control, sorry about that, there's no way to use a language nanny in voip, there's nothing we can do about it. Now, you knew that and you couldn't keep your fingers calm. Your fault, bye.

Reactions: Scoot
You weren't able to reply in the previous thread as a decision had been made and the thread was then locked.
You could have just left the squad if your squad-mates were being nasty in the voice chat. You didn't have to respond as you did. If you can give us the gamer-tags of the offending players, we can look at their chat histories to see if they deserve bans as well, but we won't be lifting your ban for the reasons I've already given.

Sorry but i agree with Maulftzenfreak, sometimes when iam want to fly and you have pilot that do suciud or dont want to fly i always cures them but i dont say it in chat cause for obvious resaons becuase if you stfu filth russian if that is rasicme the i think we could ban alot more players, for me is it inappropriate , but hey that is me i didnt ban him i should warn him for bad talking but not ban him for some inappropriate talking :)

When I see people using jets for transport when I desperately want to fly to fight enemy jets, I tend to curse in voice chat too. Normally someones origin or nationality is not needed in insults. Someone can be a dick, but to lump "the russians" together is giving a bad taste.

You should take the responsibility for your actions. You decided to wish them death instead of leaving the squad, mute voice chat or switch teams. That doesn't seem very wise. So don't point on others and look after yourself first.
The same applies to accuse us of accepting their insults. But have you ever told us about it? Has any admin be in your squad with activated voice chat? No, you have chosen to wish them death instead.

You may be right, if they would have insult us (or when we would have noticed that), we would have take action. But again, instead of doing something against it (leaving, switching, muting), you decided to ... wish them death. So live with the result. Take responsibility. It was your choice.

You decided to waste the second chance I gave you instead of learning from it and continue to be nice and have fun on our server. And now we are here. I start to repeat myself.

Well said that! Kudos

Users who are viewing this thread