Want to report a Rulebraker

• Thread starter hamza.abu.idris
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

hamza.abu.idris

Hello,

I just want to report a player who continously made airkills even though I warned him several times. The guys name is "wordik". He was airkilling on "Operation Road Rage" (BF2) with the plane and ignoring every warning and every advise.

Also one of his teammates complained about intenial teamkill done by "wordik".

Thats all, hope I see you in the game soon to kick some asses... :D

dont worry hamza he will get his comeupence soon enough ,,,, erm well maybe if one of us sees him behaving badly .
thanks for the info' :) , rich.

I said hamza.abu.idris aka the magical fluorescent horse cock. Was a hack and whore from the start.!

Now ladies and gentlemen of the jury let me present the hard evidence.

Exhibit A:

http://www.bf2stats.net/player/435386819/ as you can see his global score is only 26564 but he manages to obtain all weapons which takes 50.000 points to do.

Exhibit B:

Look at his STATS the accuracy says it all can't deny math.

Exhibit C: (speculation) He seems never to have overheating of weapons (mainly tank/apc) and he can shoot in a straight line with very unprecise weapons.

Ladies and gentlemen over and out.

Don't worry Uncle that guy is banned already becouse of his behavior. He was yelling to people how he hopes they dies to cancer etc so red guys banned him, he can not visit again our servers or even forum.

NICEEEEEE that dude was one of the über-cheats in here. I'd wish i could get some hard evidence on some of the other regular cheats in here. Even though math is a strong arguement not many can see it.

I said hamza.abu.idris aka the magical fluorescent horse cock. Was a hack and whore from the start.!

Now ladies and gentlemen of the jury let me present the hard evidence.

Exhibit A:

http://www.bf2stats.net/player/435386819/ as you can see his global score is only 26564 but he manages to obtain all weapons which takes 50.000 points to do.

Exhibit B:

Look at his STATS the accuracy says it all can't deny math.

Exhibit C: (speculation) He seems never to have overheating of weapons (mainly tank/apc) and he can shoot in a straight line with very unprecise weapons.

Ladies and gentlemen over and out.

I think your maths regarding unlocks might let you down IF you can choose 2 unlocks freely (bf2 + sf), which would give him 12 free unlocks (last one is with master gunnery sergeant at 50k as you stated correctly http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php)
http://wiki.bf2s.com//weapons/unlocks says: "Special Forces Bonus – At each rank that grants unlocks, a bonus unlock is available for those who have played Battlefield 2: Special Forces. In other words, rather than receiving one (1) unlock at your promotion, you will receive two (2) unlocks."

I can't say for sure, it's been a while. I think in '06 or '07 I borrowed a friend's (named Stalinsmother) SF-DVD and got them unlocks for my first account (Stalinsuncle). For Gubo I only have the normal ones which - except for the DAO - I don't use.

Furthermore, could you pinpoint which accuracy stats in particular are suspicious, while overflying it I haven't noticed anything. (carbines ~22.6%, ar ~19% seem to be quite normal, you've got 22.2% with carbines btw)

Sorry Godo-ghoijthisiop can't remember right now your full name but i always sign off when you log on or after a few games because of your exaggerated whoring with armor and your wunder-shots from a mile away (not to mentions the weirdest angles, the amounts of hits your armor can withstand, super-one-hitter-mode and so on)

I might be unpopular with this comment but (only my opinion) you take the gaming spirit away (only my opinion again) sorry it's not to be a 'personal' jerk, asshole or horse cock it's just how i feel deep down when playing against certain players.

hi Gubo , maybe you can help me out here with some questions .
1.why is it that i empty a whole clip with no hits sometimes ?
2.i have tried the headshot thing on a stationary target at ~25m away and this also was unreliable (but i put that down to inbuilt deviation in game) ie sometimes 1 shot kill and others three attempts ..is it just my pc is not suited to bf2 as well as others ? the stationary target was a laptop in my house so i could see damge btw . so nothing ,nothing them kill
3. why on earth can i not hit anything with L85 medic gun but some folk are devastating with it ?
4 any other tips/secrets would be much appreciated.
5. do you experience any of the above ? i would suspect the answer would be no to this question
thanks, rich.

Come on guys, there are for sure suspicious players but not everyone whos good is a hacker. Watch this guy for example, I banned him some time and could have sworn he is a hacker but after seeing his video I lifted his ban without a doubt.
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=hTLeLDBzRRQ

2.i have tried the headshot thing on a stationary target at ~25m away and this also was unreliable (but i put that down to inbuilt deviation in game) ie sometimes 1 shot kill and others three attempts ..is it just my pc is not suited to bf2 as well as others ? the stationary target was a laptop in my house so i could see damge btw . so nothing ,nothing them kill
3. why on earth can i not hit anything with L85 medic gun but some folk are devastating with it ?
5. do you experience any of the above ? i would suspect the answer would be no to this question
thanks, rich.

1+2. I posted the reason, server hit reg, ping etc
3. Every player has a favorite weapon, some are badass with the PKM ( I hit nothing with it) or the L85, I personally prefer the AK or a pistol.
4. turn off your antivir and all others progs using I-netwhile playing BF2, set BF2 graphics to medium or low ( noone plays BF2 with high graphics), view to a 100%, find your personal weapon and keep your head down :)

Last edited:
funny pkm can be great for me sometimes ?
and thanks Sek, i did read your other advice.
i think i will just accept the rough with the smooth and enjoy the company of the good guys out there ....

..........and then get another computer :)

Sorry Godo-ghoijthisiop can't remember right now your full name but i always sign off when you log on or after a few games because of your exaggerated whoring with armor and your wunder-shots from a mile away (not to mentions the weirdest angles, the amounts of hits your armor can withstand, super-one-hitter-mode and so on)

I might be unpopular with this comment but (only my opinion) you take the gaming spirit away (only my opinion again) sorry it's not to be a 'personal' jerk, asshole or horse cock it's just how i feel deep down when playing against certain players.

Well, obviously you didn't answer my points, because you know you are wrong.
I don't whore. If it's a vehicle map (Tampa, Taraba) I'm often in a tank, yes, other maps far less (except maybe FuShe or Midnight in an AA, my "relaxing rounds" when I don't want too much CQC) and if it's infantry heavy (Karkand, Sharqi, Mashtuur) I'm almost always Inf.
To the angles I can't say, to the armor hits I don't know, but I believe it's got to do with movement and bf2's inherently shitty hit reg. If ya keep movin', ya don't die.
I do know it's frustrating, but I don't complain either i.e. about Hulimoc and he wins maybe 60-70% of the time, I still keep going. But it's easier to blame others and suspect them of cheats...
I had to chuckle quite a bit when I read the thread on the FUN war.

thanks, rich.

1. As Mr. X said, bf2 shitty netcode plus everyone complaining about that, almost always sprays and prays, plus if you observe me I'm always moving.

2. Well, I absolutely rarely hit headshots on the first try, takes me usually 4-6 tries with singleshot at that distance. Plus it makes a difference what sensitivity and mouse you use. 2 weeks ago I switched to a cheap(-ish) gaming mouse (Sharkoon Darkglider) and now I seem to shoot more precise than before and get headshots easier, although I'm still toying with sensitivity and have no muscle memory at all atm.
I'm not sure about your pc. When I gamed on my laptop ('06-'08), later on and Athlon 64 x2 with IGP, both at 1024x768(?) with everything at low, I couldn't do any long distance shots with assault rifles, plus I couldn't see any enemies at long distance due to resolution. So pretty much I had to hone my "skills" in CQC, because I couldn't do much else. So pretty much Inf only server for years.
When I installed a graphics card earlier this long distance shots became far easier (1920x1200), because I could see more.

I think it all depends on what you are used to, and how you handle your weaknesses.

3. The L85 is very difficult without some knowledge/experience. Even those that are really good with it, won't always get the first shot to the target, BUT if you know how to use it in single shot, everyone's a pro. Basically the L85 (when you're used to the sights) is very effective at medium and long range, make sure you're not moving, preferably crouched to keep mobility, and you'll get quite a lot hits. Start out with targetting the body. I think the L85 does more or the same amount of damage per shot as the AK-47. It's down to practice.

4. IMO opinion don't use any unlocks (maybe the DAO as an exception, since it's fun) and you'll get much better. Why? Every normal weapon has either less punch, or less accuracy than the unlocks. If you can handle these, you'll rock the others.

Again, keep on movin, if you see you're getting hit, hit the deck (prone) and immediately zig-zag (like Alan Harper [video=youtube;F7RvAfZ2N40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7RvAfZ2N40[/video] )to the next cover (if you're medic get your magic potion out when doing that). If you get there, try spotting (with Q) in the general direction, more often than not, you'll be able to spot the perpetrator. It'll either help the team, or you are able to make a plan to get revenge plus if they move towards you, you'll know it and you can use the cover to your advantage.
Practice switching weapon's (hit 2 and 3), because more often than not you run out of ammo on your primary, so you need to be decent shooting with the pistol and very quick changing to pistol.

5. Well, I don't spray and pray (full-auto) as much anymore compared to my early years, so I don't empty my clip on nothing. If you combine that with predicting your enemy's movement, you'll hit a lot easier. Try practicing with a mate who just moves left and right and you get a feel where the hitbox might be, and you'll learn what to do in those situations plus you'll be able to stay on target when you move yourself.
My machine runs often for a few days, so after a bit of uptime I do experience slowdowns or even worse the annoying dusting. But I don't notice non-hits that much, cause I know it happens to everyone, and it's mostly my fault (rate of fire, aim).

Come on guys, there are for sure suspicious players but not everyone whos good is a hacker. Watch this guy for example, I banned him some time and could have sworn he is a hacker but after seeing his video I lifted his ban without a doubt.
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=hTLeLDBzRRQ

Hm, although I use standard key bindings, I can play similarly (thx to years of classical piano training plus 10 finger typing it's reasonably quick, probably not as quick as him)
It's just down to practice, plus if you watch closely you'll see that he rarely uses his sights, which makes you react much faster plus you just have to pop up from cover/around a corner, get to a full stop&crouch and fire off your shots and get away again. All that is done in split seconds. That's just practice and giving up bad habits.
And you can see he's proficient with every weapon. (Well, he has to I think ESL games are played without any unlocks at all.)

1+2. I posted the reason, server hit reg, ping etc
3. Every player has a favorite weapon, some are badass with the PKM ( I hit nothing with it) or the L85, I personally prefer the AK or a pistol.
4. turn off your antivir and all others progs using I-netwhile playing BF2, set BF2 graphics to medium or low ( noone plays BF2 with high graphics), view to a 100%, find your personal weapon and keep your head down :)

PKM is a one-shot monster like the l85, thanks to damage and reasonable accuracy. Although the RPK-74 is probably better balanced (higher rate of fire, less deviation in burst).
I personally play now (since January) with all details @(very)high. It's just how much your machine can handle and what you are used to. It's surely not as a big deal probably as it is in ArmA2. Although you might profit a little bit, if you lower shadow details.
Plus I'm still on Vista ;), although I do own Win7 licences plus images.

Last edited:
AW: Want to report a Rulebraker

2. yes... it's true... if you have good gaming equipment you can get better results...
3. every weapon needs some experience... some people can't play with the l85... some can't play with the g36e... but if you know how you have to play with these weapons, you can be very dangerous ;)

@rich: I think your G3 skill is very good ( I hit nothing with this gun :D )

"I had to chuckle quite a bit when I read the thread on the FUN war." glad you enjoyed it :)
hey gubo, thanks for taking the time to post all that ... some very good points .....1 little thing which i do find usefull at times is to try and see enemies before they see me ...instant advantage, and one that has had me accused of wall hacking in the past .......
also the big secret is................................................................ cue drum roll ....................... learn to play the piano lol ..:)
it kinda figures ....
oh and switch off the antivirus crap ..... probably half the time i am playing it is downloading updates for half an hour and thats when it all turns to poo :)
the mouse thing is interesting because recently i have tried to play on the laptop as "scazzman" and the mouse is horrible ,i cannot aim precisely at all .
anyway see y'all out there , regards, rich.

hi ichea ....sometimes g3 is a total beast(really good )
but on another day two mags at stationary target, single shot , not a hit ......yep put it down to crazy buggy bf2 i think :)

Last edited:
Well, obviously you didn't answer my points, because you know you are wrong.
I don't whore. If it's a vehicle map (Tampa, Taraba) I'm often in a tank, yes, other maps far less (except maybe FuShe or Midnight in an AA, my "relaxing rounds" when I don't want too much CQC) and if it's infantry heavy (Karkand, Sharqi, Mashtuur) I'm almost always Inf.
To the angles I can't say, to the armor hits I don't know, but I believe it's got to do with movement and bf2's inherently shitty hit reg. If ya keep movin', ya don't die.
I do know it's frustrating, but I don't complain either i.e. about Hulimoc and he wins maybe 60-70% of the time, I still keep going. But it's easier to blame others and suspect them of cheats...
I had to chuckle quite a bit when I read the thread on the FUN war.

Dude i cannot answer what i do not know.

What you're saying is about gaming is pretty much a given.

Regarding game settings i agree with not playing in highest resolution.

But in the end this does'nt change anything. Still suspect in my eyes (again my own personal standpoint) SORRY.

That's why instead of me getting a redhair tantrum and getting a high amount of stress hormones in the body it's much better simple to leave bf alone.

my "relaxing rounds" when I don't want too much CQC) and if it's infantry heavy (Karkand, Sharqi, Mashtuur) I'm almost always Inf.

is that so :-3 kewl XD, when i wanna play a relaxing round i tend to get a cup of coffee and go commander :-3 very fun to play as commander and blow the "sh1t" out of enemy inf while i enjoy a good cup of jawa XD

Pro players go to flag, instead of circling flag area and getting easy kills. It's fun to put your life for the team :) And maybe swear sometimes for doing so...

Users who are viewing this thread