Wan'na join the NRU (BF2)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
prooi

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
Hi guys,

most of you have seen i play a lot on ur server,and i must say i like it... i like the map rotating so its not boring as playing the same map every round
and like the rules to.
Ive been earlier on a clan called <WDC> from the USA but they finished the server,after that i found a new clan =HOTW= but i must leave them because they started BF3 and i can't play that one on my laptop.It were both nice clans and included the nice rules.

Now is my question or i can join the NRU........If its not possible i still playing on ur server.

1. Real Name (first name) , Age and Nationality
Jack 41 years young from the Netherlands

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!

in-game username is prooi

3. Do you have any previous bans? This can be on any online game.

dont think so,i cant remember it...im always playing by rules ......I HATE RULEBREAKERS
4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU?
i will help other people to get higher score by spotting the enemy and capping flags and will shot some guys by my self,but im not
playing for the highest score for myself is not importend.........its just the fun

5. Recommending NRU members: Dont know what this means,but if it goes about the NRU-members i like them all that ive seen on the server...
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

IF you need more info let me know please....thanks

Regards Jack

welcome prooi and who bring all the dutches here not long there a more here as the fucking germans lol

however, thanks for your application. as you seen in the "application guidlines" you neet at least 60 hours of being active at forum and even 100 hours on our gameserver.
this will bring us a bit more info about you and about us and we all see what bunch of guys and girls ( mari and me) we are.

so please stay active here at forum and look about your time and after that we can start the application process to being a NRU.

in that time have fun. :)

Best of luck with your application Prooi.. it's a long wait but it's worth it.

welcome prooi and who bring all the dutches here not long there a more here as the fucking germans lol

however, thanks for your application. as you seen in the "application guidlines" you neet at least 60 hours of being active at forum and even 100 hours on our gameserver.
this will bring us a bit more info about you and about us and we all see what bunch of guys and girls ( mari and me) we are.

so please stay active here at forum and look about your time and after that we can start the application process to being a NRU.

apolagize for my bed english....ived tried the google translator

that 100 hours when going in, because I have been a number of hours played on your server......... in any event, thanks in advance

regards Jack

Don't listen to sordids prooi! IT'S A TRAP!

His version of "love" is not the same lol.. Anyways.. Good luck with your app. You sound like an ok gamer.

come again... 60 HOURS?!
then i'm long overdue! I thought it was 60 days.
I've been here for over 60 hours already!

Don't listen to sordids prooi! IT'S A TRAP!

His version of "love" is not the same lol.. Anyways.. Good luck with your app. You sound like an ok gamer.

no probs Genozide................it's just fun........but thanks for your comment

Users who are viewing this thread