Vocation :) till 8.08

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Art_Br83

Art_Br83

15 Mar 2012
Israel
Your beloved BF2 cock is going to be absent for 2 weeks - starting from now, and till 8.08 (i'll hop in to the forum tho)

I'll try to bring TiTPics when back :welsh:

vocation or vacation !!!! lmao whatever but have a nice time m8 and leave all those cocks alone while u groom those beaches unless u find a glory hole :D

Enjoy your holiday, Art :)

loool Lee :D i'm on vocational vacation

Thanx guys, Mari and Manuela

Don't drink too much and don't get tbagged if you pass out. :tbag: :)

have a great time art .... and if you see a friendly fat bald guy saying "hey art is that you "
it might even be me .
enjoy and see you out there soon ...
and ffs don't be loggin in to this shit on holiday lol ..

Your beloved BF2 cock is going to be absent for 2 weeks - starting from now, and till 8.08 (i'll hop in to the forum tho)

happy holliday from here too. and same same here too. first we will camp in the netherlands for one and a half week and afterwards we have a familly meeting in Sauerland: a house in the woods with lindas familly (about 20 persons), my electronic drum kid, two or more acoustic guitars and a keyboard ... so we will give those woods some good old blues and rock and roll beats. woop woop. until then i have to say to all nru : rock, rock on.....

whats a VOcation mr art :p i thought it was called a Vacation ;-) XD

anyways have a nice holiday mr art be seeing you back bright and smoky with us at the end of the vacation :)

I do hope that you enjoyed your holiday - welcome back, Art! :)

Hi co...cks

im not online for the next 8 days,im back next friday or saterday
We are a few days away from it all in our own frog land, but rather the most beautiful place of the Netherlands namely the veluwe with lots of Woods and heathland where beautiful cycling routes are and we enjoy with our family in the round to cycling and occasionally is a terrace visit for a nice glass of beer or more than one
see you all next week guys.......

and keep the rulebreakers outside..............greetings Jack

Hi co...cks

im not online for the next 8 days,im back next friday or saterday
We are a few days away from it all in our own frog land, but rather the most beautiful place of the Netherlands namely the veluwe with lots of Woods and heathland where beautiful cycling routes are and we enjoy with our family in the round to cycling and occasionally is a terrace visit for a nice glass of beer or more than one
see you all next week guys.......

and keep the rulebreakers outside..............greetings Jack

very well enjoy mr. prooi and cya some other time :-3

NO PICS! To much alcohol!

But, i'm back - and need another week of recovery vAcation. Shit, i hate that after-party feeling

Users who are viewing this thread