IceDiverTom

NRU Member
Website
www.btfz.de
But then you still miss 3 things :)

Weissbier

Brezeln

and the right technique :)

I do it like the first version (if it doesnt work flawlessly try the other side) but the last is how you do it in munich called zuzeln - those ugly bastards ;)
oh well i prefer ladies sucking that white thing, gives a good impression what can follow if ya spend a few beers besides....
to be political correct, i do not comment boys doing it that way

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Look what I found in Lidl.

I do hate Lidl. Went in to get some wine and came out with mustard, rubber washers, shrink wrap tubing too. I could also have had a drill press too. That is just a weird selection of stuff. Aldi is just as bad.

DACE96B0-7D07-4DCE-959E-6942CA9C222F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: lakaelo

glenwilson

NRU Heed
That is really nice. It was on offer for about 70p €0.70. Will nip in again and get the rest!

The flavours reminds me of a few different things that we have but combined. Love finding something nee to taste and enjoy. Cant wait to try them with sausages. Maybe the wurst is to come.

Reactions: lakaelo

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Will keep a look out for that mustard - should be able to get some when my Mum has her hip replaced. (As there is a shop near by that sells it - not as a by-product of the replacement. :D ). The one I got from lidl is a nice change from French and English varieties and my wife likes it too :(