Vegetarian pie.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
omg just thinking at the amrecan pie movie and there is not only a place on the pie for some sausage lmao

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hahaaa same thoughts, because of the hole in the middle....
"fire in the hole" ....

But then you still miss 3 things :)

Weissbier

Brezeln

and the right technique :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do it like the first version (if it doesnt work flawlessly try the other side) but the last is how you do it in munich called zuzeln - those ugly bastards ;)

oh well i prefer ladies sucking that white thing, gives a good impression what can follow if ya spend a few beers besides....
to be political correct, i do not comment boys doing it that way

Look what I found in Lidl.

I do hate Lidl. Went in to get some wine and came out with mustard, rubber washers, shrink wrap tubing too. I could also have had a drill press too. That is just a weird selection of stuff. Aldi is just as bad.

DACE96B0 7D07 4DCE 959E 6942CA9C222F

Last edited:
Reactions: lakaelo
That is really nice. It was on offer for about 70p €0.70. Will nip in again and get the rest!

The flavours reminds me of a few different things that we have but combined. Love finding something nee to taste and enjoy. Cant wait to try them with sausages. Maybe the wurst is to come.

Reactions: lakaelo
Will keep a look out for that mustard - should be able to get some when my Mum has her hip replaced. (As there is a shop near by that sells it - not as a by-product of the replacement. :D ). The one I got from lidl is a nice change from French and English varieties and my wife likes it too :(

if i need special things,
I started to order online
in some urgend things like vodka e.g.
which are not avalabel in my lokal discounter stores:

eBay-Artikelnummer: 361144559986

Users who are viewing this thread