Vandal's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandal

2 Apr 2014
Hey guys.

I was banned from your BF2 no fly server this evening at about 20:15ish UK time. I was banned by some guy called spunky.

I admit I was in the wrong, I deliberately Team Killed him by running him over, I shouldn't have done this I know.
But this came about as a result of his behaviour toward me on the server for months have put up with him and crn team killing me, team wounding me and being deliberately obstructive in game. Today he kicked me from the TS channel for no reason.

This made me see red and I called him a T*ss*r and TK'd him.

I realise this does not give a very positive example of my behaviour, for this I apologise.

I would very much like to be unbanned from your server if possible.

If not, I thank you for the times I have had on my fave server.

V

_MiNi_

DOCH !
Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
Hang on a sec....

Spunky banned YOU for TK ?? ? ??

Thats the pot calling the kettle black right there ;)

TBH your TK and language antics look to me like you'd fit right in here at NRU with the likes of Spunky and Seaman_staines

When the admins show up to give you a little telling off...be a polite lad and dont get too snarky and I reckon before long you'll be applying for NRU tags

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Cheshireville
An admirable attempt on your behalf to offer up an apology and remorse

Several points made me grin-

Banned by 'Some guy called Spunky' ... like you never heard of me before!

You have 'had to put up with' my behaviour toward you for months-just lol- its not compulsory to play on our server,if you felt victimised or unhappy ...jog on

We clearly do not see eye to eye- several weeks ago we had an incident which you were abusive toward me ..'the red mist again?'..however I chose not to ban you there and then because I was feeling charitable but I thought 'I'll keep my eye on him as he's a bit cocky' and you were placed firmly onto my radar.

This evenings events on teamspeak did indeed involve me kicking you from the channel- I tend to either mute or block individuals I wish not to converse with,in your case I kicked you which was actually me experimenting with the options 'my bad'..but you came back at me with your silver tongued charm and texted 'tosser' into the chat box

As you have stated you then teamkilled me etc...'red mist' again

I banned you for your actions and then listened to you on teamspeak venting towards me for banning you and being a 'pussy' for not engaging you verbally

At that moment I was taking a call from the USA and was unable to speak as my mic was muted

In hindsight I am glad we did not talk as it would have descended into a verbal slanging match and I am much too classy to lower myself to that level whilst other players are online and using the channel

This response to your appeal has been measured and calm and without prejudice

Given YOUR behaviour and attitude toward myself I currently see no reason to tolerate your insults and will not be making a decision on your case for the forseeable future

I will however accept your apology and I trust this 'cooling-off' period for you may be beneficial to you and may eventually see the ban lifted in due course

Vandal

2 Apr 2014
First of all I would just like to clear one thing up. My apology was not to you Spunky, but to the other NRU members and admins who are able to play and admin fairly. You do not fall in to this category in my oppinion.

While its true I could play on any BF2 server, I choose NRU because (on the most part) I was always made to feel welcome by many NRU members and regulars.

I didnt realise the server operated a "If you dont like being treated like crap by our admins jog on" attitude. Is this in line with NRU policy or just a personal prefference.

Yes we did have a disagreement a while back. You joined my sqd and had a go at me in chat for some misdemeanour.

I am aware I do fly of the handle on occasion and my language is colourful to say the least. We all have bad days and I use BF2 as a realease of the days tension so when I am given attitude I give it back.

Since the incident that day anytime I am on the same team as you, you constantly feel the need to be wounding me by shooting at me from your sniper perches, running me down if u are in vehicle, teamkilling me, refusing to revive me if I am wounded nearby and then kick me from TS channels whilst you are "experimenting with the options".

I reply in kind and u flex your little admin mucles and ban me.

Where I come from men sort out issues face to face and dont hide! As this isn't possible via the internet, voice to voice is the best option. Cant do this when one party hides and uses his admin instead.

Anyway If I have learned anything from online gaming it is that an admin is always right, and if he's not he will ban you.

Last edited:

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Cheshireville
Result!!

If you give someone enough rope.....

You apologise to other NRU members but not to myself for your teamkilling.bad attitude and personal insults toward me? well played sir.

Any small chance you may of had of a reprieve just went down the toilet for you.

I had (kind of) hoped you would have been a bigger man and shown some maturity by apologising which would have seen me lift your ban and put this behind us,but no you had to puff your chest out and waffle on about 'where I come from men sort out issues face to face' etc ...lmfao!! is that comment meant to intimidate or scare me into a teary submissive wreck?? just lmao.

I am not some juvenile you can bully online with your Geordie hot air- you have met your match here.

Some of your claims regarding me teamkilling you deliberately,running you over and refusing to revive you..just lmao 'again'- you sir are a liar desperately clutching at straws to somehow gain support and credibility.

Ultimately I do not have to justify ANY of my actions towards you- you are a guest on the NRU server and you behave like a cocky teenager towards me.
I am a long standing respected NRU admin so you lose.

I trust your clan NWA value you enough to retain your services as an admin in future, personally I do not think you are worthy of such a role with your 'quick temper' and lack of maturity.
But then who am I to judge other clans admins,play on their server and have the bare faced cheek to insult them?..>see what I did there?

To finish- referring to your 'I didnt realise the server operated a "If you dont like being treated like crap by our admins jog on" attitude. Is this in line with NRU policy or just a personal prefference.

I can confirm it is my personal preference toward you.

Status
Not open for further replies.