userprofile changed. please update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Finally everybody can find me becouse i have so much different names here. :rolleyes:

Would it be possible to use the birthday info to gradually increase the font size for us older folk?

Re : userprofile changed. please update

Press Ctrl and + at the same time !

^I thought half world knew already im pervert, tbagger and often drunk. :welsh:

Would it be possible to use the birthday info to gradually increase the font size for us older folk?

Thats a great idea :p
I just turned the big SIX ZERO last week and everybody is telling me its all down hill from here on, but I know thats not true, its already been down hill from years back....

I just turned the big SIX ZERO last week and everybody is telling me its all down hill from here on, but I know thats not true, its already been down hill from years back....

congratz for your 60th. :D

It's never too late to wish you a happy year ahead.
Happy belated birthday, Rizloid. :)

Users who are viewing this thread