Unlocks , issues and Stats ,when come back?

• Thread starter RaTaSabia1314
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
RaTaSabia1314

RaTaSabia1314

18 Jul 2014
Hi partners , i dont know if is this the correct place but, i have a dubt, when the stats and issues come back?
When i installed the bf2 hub i recover my acount and stats , but since one week thats desapear...Why?....When come back?

Tnks and see you on line :mad:

Well stat tracking doesn't work on any server and that's up to these guys: BF2 Battlelog - Home

Ranks and unlocks on our server are fucked up due to our provider being useless, and we're trying to get it fixed.

Thank you boys, i wish you good luck, i hope soon we will play normaly : )

hey guys when shoo myself and jim used to play AIX 2.0 the bf2 mod the guys tat ran the server =DOD= clan had their own stat tracking system is there anyway we could do the same with bf2?

hey guys when shoo myself and jim used to play AIX 2.0 the bf2 mod the guys tat ran the server =DOD= clan had their own stat tracking system is there anyway we could do the same with bf2?
I asked the same Tomas, also some other Mod Servers had their own ranking system based on their server....

AIX is part of project reality which they made there own stats fuck knows how but they did :D

LATEST UPDATE : im trying to contact hosts/servers who run theres ranked so ill post when i have more info

We used to use an XP save (experience points save) in Enemy Territory which kept your stats for 30 days on the server. You play and top up on your stats and if you dont show up in the 30 days it reverts back to zero. This entices peeps to keep coming back to keep their stats alive.

I think we pay GD for a running BF2 server?! So what are they doing???? No Fly is down since a week, what are they doing at GD???

I think we pay GD for a running BF2 server?! So what are they doing???? No Fly is down since a week, what are they doing at GD???

GD is not very willing to run or help us to get bf2 back on. beside that they and also we have not really a clue what is to do to get the server back online with the ranks and unlocks because we don´t know if this comes fro closedown gamespy or if GD change something. on top of this, some said other server runs with ranks and unlocks and prooi said in chatbox on other server ranks and unlocks are also gone since some days. so all confuzzled. lol

we talking to other clans and guys who still using bf2 what is to do now and how they run there server. but as you all know it need some time if you got a reply and in some cases they are in other timezones. so it need even more time.

we had done a reinstall of the bf2 server last days and tried some settings to get it back but server is still fucked up. so we have to wait now till we got some new infos and answers.

We know our Heeds doing their best :+1:

But I blame GD, other Hoster's seems to know what to do because their BF2 server are running....
Update:
I was on the four highest placed server ( I used BF2hub). 3 have ranks and unlocks and 1 had none.
(That depents on with what I start BF2... BF2hub or Battlelog.co Launcher.)

Last edited:
Found this:
Weekend Warriors
is the first server to be Ranked on Battlelog, that means yes, Stats are recording to our databases, and Ranks and Unlocks are on the server! We will see how it goes!

We will be offering Ranked status to other server ops in the near future once we have all the minor details finalized out, but its up and running and it works. You will not be required to buy a "SPECIAL" Ranked Server through providers, any server can be ranked, as long as our guidelines are followed and rules are heeded. AND before anyone asks.....YES ranking work on Windows Servers, and Linux Servers in both 32 & 64 bit just fine, I compiled the EXE and linux binarys myself.

Have a good night

I think, if the updated Battlelog Launcher comes out tomorrow (see my post in Battlelog News) and on server side the Battlelog server files are installed, we should have back ranks and unlocks.
At the moment it seems If I use BF2hub, I have some servers in BF2 list and on this servers I have my rank and unlocks.
If I want to join a server wich runs Battlelog.co server file I have to search em via IP and have no rank and unlocks.

I guess if I would use Battlelog.co Launcher it would be the same only flipped.

Last edited:
I can only use Battlelog as the BF2hub stopped working since the unlocks were lost. When I enable BF2hub I get an error msg "unable to connect to BF2hub network try again later". I thought this was universal but it seems to be just me.
Uninstalled hub and reinstalled it but still the same. Not a big problem as I can still play the game using Battlelog but my stats are saved with BF2hub...Any ideas anyone ???

I can only use Battlelog as the BF2hub stopped working since the unlocks were lost. When I enable BF2hub I get an error msg "unable to connect to BF2hub network try again later". I thought this was universal but it seems to be just me.
Uninstalled hub and reinstalled it but still the same. Not a big problem as I can still play the game using Battlelog but my stats are saved with BF2hub...Any ideas anyone ???
They said they will merge both systems (BF2hub and Battlelog), so in future we all will use Battlelog Launcher maybe they can transfer the stats saved at BFhub also!

Users who are viewing this thread