[BF4] Unfair Autobanning

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
You are not listening to me
We take cheating very seriously and so use the software to counter it. Its not perfect but thats all we have.
Anger doesnt come into it, makes no difference to me if you play or dont play on our server, but if the software says you cant then you cant.
Had I checked your stats before hand, I too would have straight banned you.
So please, you have been given guidance in this thread on how to go about sorting your problem.....Please use it.
I understand perfectly, thank you for your help

Hello,

What we are all trying to explain you is that even if we would choose to let you in, you are considered as a cheater for BF4DB (at the time I'm writing these words).

BF4DB is an independent platform that takes care of identifying cheaters on BF4. So all BF4 servers, no matter who they belong to, but which are using the BF4DB plugin will automatically exclude you from their server, it's not them who exclude you, it's BF4DB plugin.

So you must complain on BF4DB ban appeal, not here.

Glen just sent you the link: ➡️ [Guide] How To Submit An Appeal | BF4DB ⬅️

PS: Be respectful with us, no one is angry here, we are only trying to explain you how things are working.

PPS: Just wait and play somewhere else by waiting, they are "investigating" on your profile and your "cheatometer" is still decreasing (y).

View attachment 8002
And in the area of what value should my "cheatometer" be that I would not be banned?

HI!

The server links to BF4DB.com where your userID is shown as suspicious as you can see in the screenshot from there below. That is the source of your ban (the server uses that information) so you will need to take up the issue with them. I have linked to the website page below the image.

View attachment 7997

Hello again! I appealed the ban on bf4bd, they said that it was nothing at all, the main thing is to correct the statistics, which I have already done
Can I get an unban on your server?

Attachments

• пруф 1.png
    пруф 1.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 14
  • пруф 2.png
    пруф 2.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 15
If i understand right : Ebu4aYa = fucking

_D_Va = what was meant here ?

If i understand right : Ebu4aYa = fucking

_D_Va = what was meant here ?
D.Va from Overwatch) So a friend of mine once joked when I was playing titanfall 2 and I was like, " okay, this is my nickname now"

Users who are viewing this thread