[BF4] Unfair Autobanning

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

dyzzet

24 Nov 2020
Which game: BF4
What is your in-game alias/name: Ebu4aYa_D_Va
What reason was stated with the ban/kick: HSK Automatick Ban
Who was the banning admin: Autoadmin
Why you think the ban should be lifted: I just started logging into the server, and after 30-40 seconds on the server I got a ban. I don't have any software and never had.
I believe that the ban should have been lifted

HI!

The server links to BF4DB.com where your userID is shown as suspicious as you can see in the screenshot from there below. That is the source of your ban (the server uses that information) so you will need to take up the issue with them. I have linked to the website page below the image.

957C2D00 09DA 4D27 A588 50EF35AAC885

HI!

The server links to BF4DB.com where your userID is shown as suspicious as you can see in the screenshot from there below. That is the source of your ban (the server uses that information) so you will need to take up the issue with them. I have linked to the website page below the image.

View attachment 7997

This is a huge misunderstanding! I just asked on one server to help me with the unlock and I was just given a kill
How do I fix this?

Look at the other statistics of my weapons, everything is fine there

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
i believe that you are the only one who believe that. :D

thats happend when you try to statspadding on some assignement servers. :D now your account is fucked. congratz to your assignment. that must be really worth it lol. (y)

and not only that. not even john rambo got a 103% HSKR with a full auto maschinegun lol
Yes, they helped me a little with unlock to Pecheneg, but I just needed this unlock quickly, that's all. For any other weapon I did not ask for help.
Or maybe I'll just play with the Pecheneg, put in order the HSC and you will remove the ban

I just didn't know about the consequences
I really won't try to open unlocks this way anymore.

i believe that you are the only one who believe that. :D

thats happend when you try to statspadding on some assignement servers. :D now your account is fucked. congratz to your assignment. that must be really worth it lol. (y)

and not only that. not even john rambo got a 103% HSKR with a full auto maschinegun lol
So you can see for yourself that this is only a server for unlocking equipment, and this is not prohibited, I do not use cheats
So the ban is not deserved and erroneous

and this is not prohibited, I do not use cheats
not everything what is not right, is forbidden. just use your brain....why do you think this game is having a weapon ranking and unlocking system? that you start to get statspadding with some weapons with not even 50 hours gametime? so when you play unfair and doing this, i can not see any unfair banning. so our ban will stay for sure.

however, this is not your biggest problem because this was a autoban from our anticheat software. even when we would lift the ban, you will be get banned on all other server who using the same anticheat because your unreal stats are always in your player history.
and even more, now you also banned a www.bf4db.com because there anticheat software also recognize your unrealistic gamedata and you also got banned there. that means also that you are banned at all server who streaming to bf4db.

thats what i mean with "congratz, this assignment was worth it to waste your account for" lol

not everything what is not right, is forbidden. just use your brain....why do you think this game is having a weapon ranking and unlocking system? that you start to get statspadding with some weapons with not even 50 hours gametime? so when you play unfair and doing this, i can not see any unfair banning. so our ban will stay for sure.

however, this is not your biggest problem because this was a autoban from our anticheat software. even when we would lift the ban, you will be get banned on all other server who using the same anticheat because your unreal stats are always in your player history.
and even more, now you also banned a www.bf4db.com because there anticheat software also recognize your unrealistic gamedata and you also got banned there. that means also that you are banned at all server who streaming to bf4db.

thats what i mean with "congratz, this assignment was worth it to waste your account for" lol
It's up to me to decide how to get unlocks for weapons, no one is officially prohibited, although unplanned by the developers
To some extent, this is not entirely fair, I agree, but there is nothing critically wrong with this
The fact remains, no software, no cheats, only a corrupted HSK, WHICH I can FIX JUST by PLAYING with PECHENEG ON OTHER SERVERS

Dude, honestly, I'm really sorry about what happened, and I'm really sorry that I have to take up your time right now and beg for your ban to be lifted
Once again, I will fix HSK on Pechenegi, I will not open unlocks so brazenly anymore, I just want to play normally on your servers, because they are the only ones left with all DLS

It's up to me to decide how to get unlocks for weapons, no one is officially prohibited, although unplanned by the developers

snipped from BF4 Terms of service:
  • Examples of abuse in Official Servers and Ranked Servers in violation of the TOS include, but are not limited to:
    • Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo etc
Boosting is against the ToS and therefore prohibited.

To some extent, this is not entirely fair, I agree, but there is nothing critically wrong with this
The fact remains, no software, no cheats, only a corrupted HSK, WHICH I can FIX JUST by PLAYING with PECHENEG ON OTHER SERVERS
yes, you can decide, you have decide and the anti cheat software has decide too. so you are banned now.

we also can decide who we will have on our server and we want not have any player who is acting such unfair and with such a attitute and awareness of wrongdoing.
so ban stays, case closed.

p.s.:
only a corrupted HSK, WHICH I can FIX JUST by PLAYING with PECHENEG ON OTHER SERVERS

you can play with that all day long. the anticheat software will always look at your moment with your unreal HSK and still banning you.

Things are looking up, yesterday he was showing 100% cheat, today its only 96% :unsure:

Even if we manually unbanned you as soon as you try to join, the software will just ban you again.
We could turn off our anticheat software so you can play (and every other cheat on the planet can too) that aint gonna happen.
Your beef is not with us but with BF4DB, they banned you, so thats where you should be looking.
No matter how innocent you say you are, as long as your stats say you're a cheat you cant play on our server and thats just how it is 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Дела идут на лад, вчера он показывал 100% чит, сегодня его всего 96% :неуверенный:

View attachment 8000
Даже если мы вручную разблокируем вас, как только вы попытаетесь присоединиться, программное обеспечение просто снова запретит вас.
Мы могли бы отключить наше программное обеспечение anticheat, чтобы вы могли играть (и любой другой чит на планете тоже может), что не произойдет.
Ваша говядина не с нами, а с BF4DB, они запретили вам, так что вот где вы должны искать.
Независимо от того, насколько вы невинны, пока ваша статистика говорит, что вы мошенник, вы не можете играть на нашем сервере, и это именно так 🤷‍♂️
Check it out now, even less

I'm telling the truth, I'm not a cheater, I just out of my stupidity asked to help me unlock the body kits for the Pecheneg
I still ask you to change your anger to mercy and unban me

Hello,

What we are all trying to explain you is that even if we would choose to let you in, you are considered as a cheater for BF4DB (at the time I'm writing these words).

BF4DB is an independent platform that takes care of identifying cheaters on BF4. So all BF4 servers, no matter who they belong to, but which are using the BF4DB plugin will automatically exclude you from their server, it's not them who exclude you, it's BF4DB plugin.

So you must complain on BF4DB ban appeal, not here.

Glen just sent you the link: ➡️ [Guide] How To Submit An Appeal | BF4DB ⬅️

PS: Be respectful with us, no one is angry here, we are only trying to explain you how things are working.

PPS: Just wait and play somewhere else by waiting, they are "investigating" on your profile and your "cheatometer" is still decreasing (y).

Sans titre

Last edited:
You are not listening to me
We take cheating very seriously and so use the software to counter it. Its not perfect but thats all we have.
Anger doesnt come into it, makes no difference to me if you play or dont play on our server, but if the software says you cant then you cant.
Had I checked your stats before hand, I too would have straight banned you.
So please, you have been given guidance in this thread on how to go about sorting your problem.....Please use it.

Hello,

What we are all trying to explain you is that even if we would choose to let you in, you are considered as a cheater for BF4DB (at the time I'm writing these words.

BF4DB is an independent platform that takes care of identifying cheaters on BF4. So all BF4 servers, no matter who they belong to, but which are using the BF4DB plugin will automatically exclude you from their server, it's not them who exclude you, it's BF4DB plugin.

So you must complain on BF4DB ban appeal, not here.

Glen just sent you the link: ➡️ [Guide] How To Submit An Appeal | BF4DB ⬅️

PS: Be respectful with us, no one is angry here, we are only trying to explain you how things are working.

PPS: Just wait and play somewhere else by waiting, they are "investigating" on your profile and your "cheatometer" is still decreasing (y).

View attachment 8002
I understand you, I will definitely write there to appeal the ban
I just thought you could unban me right here
And you misunderstood me a little, "Change your anger to mercy" is such an expression : ) In Russia, it is often used, it means "You take me for the wrong person", and so on
Russian expressions are sometimes difficult to translate into other languages
As it is, I understand perfectly well that no one here brings negativity

Users who are viewing this thread