[BF4] Unban Appeal Player_h4etijc2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Squatty

Banned
7 May 2021
- Which game? BF2, BFBC2, BF3 or other.
Battlefield 4

- What is your in-game alias/name?
Player_h4etijc2

- What reason was stated with the ban/kick?
homophobic comments

- Who was the banning admin?
10bodybagblu01

- Why you think the ban should be lifted
I was a little too mad today, because some player teabagged my teammates. I do apologise to the person, who I insulted.

- When was the ban issued/when did you first notice?
Around 20:00 (GMT +1)

- What other relevant games do you play, and what other aliases do you use?
All the games I play are on Origin.

Hi Player_h4etijc2,

the banning admin will have a look and tell you his decision. @Body Bag

In the meantime, how do you get managed to have a KD of nearly 2 with level 23 and a HS/K ratio of 70%?
Also, getting teabagged is mandatory on our server. You better get used to it.

Well I had plenty much time to play, because I was in homeoffice. Also trained a lot with friends.

The above is a copy of your chat log. Its is clearly stated throughout ALL games that such language will not be tolerated. You made a Homophobic comment on more than one occassion.

As an admin on possibly ther best BF4 server going I have a duty to uphold our reputation.

For this reason I decline the appeal and the ban stands.

10BodyBagBlu01
NRU Admin.

The above is a copy of your chat log. Its is clearly stated throughout ALL games that such language will not be tolerated. You made a Homophobic comment on more than one occassion.

As an admin on possibly ther best BF4 server going I have a duty to uphold our reputation.

For this reason I decline the appeal and the ban stands.

10BodyBagBlu01
NRU Admin.

Don't forget the /Vigger comment

I know I was a little too toxic could I please get a 2 chance, I really like to play on this server. You will never hear anything bad from me.

I took a look into your chatlog, and so far you didn't really said anything usefull or nice. It's mostly just negative content.

Getting tbagged or killed isn't a reason to make homophobic or racist or insulting comments. What ever the reason was, homophobic players is something nobody wants.

Yes I understand, I was little mad over a smallest thing,

I decline any invitation to review your appeal for the purpose of giving you a "second" chance.
Our rules are clear. No exceptions. You happen'd to exhibit homophobic tendancies in the presence of at least five admins.
As stated previously, I hold the reputation of the NRU server and its members in high regard.

I again and in finality decline the appeal.
No further interaction regard this Ban will be entertained.

10BodyBagBlu01
NRU Admin

I would understand, if it would be a ban because of cheating, but homophobic tendancies sometimes there's times we just say things without thinking about smallest things.

I would understand, if it would be a ban because of cheating, but homophobic tendancies sometimes there's times we just say things without thinking about smallest things.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And what about that?

If you are not thinking when using homophobic insults, then you should take a good hard look at yourself

Well I don't see a thing here, since I play with low settings pack and high brightness.

I'm pretty sure he plays on low setting aswel.

Anyway could one of the heeds close the thread since body made his final decision
@lakaelo @glenwilson @samoz83

Because of some slurs, there's much worse things happening in this world and you don't give man a chance.

I'm pretty sure he plays on low setting aswel.

Anyway could one of the heeds close the thread since body made his final decision
@lakaelo @glenwilson @samoz83
what do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread