[BF4] Unban Appeal for player Arthrase (new name abdicansavage)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
abdicansavage

abdicansavage

17 May 2021
Turkey
- Which game? BF2, BFBC2, BF3 or other.
BF4

What is your in-game alias/name?
Arthrase (abdicansavage :this is my new name)

What reason was stated with the ban/kick?
Admin stated that I was cheating.

Who was the banning admin?
@AkharaVect

Why you think the ban should be lifted
Hello there, I was banned today in the morning at around 02.00 and an admin said I was cheating but it was not a cheat and I am totally sorry for that. I turned on my macro because I was having some bad days and a guy from enemy team got me tilted and called me a hacker as well. For the NRU, I totally regret my actions and I am so sorry for my unfair gameplay. I have cleared and deleted everything from my PC(Programs that causes unfair gaming) and I'll be better from now on. I am waiting your response.
Sincerely.

- When was the ban issued/when did you first notice?
17.05.2021 Around 03.00am

Last edited:
Yes, I was the one that made the ban yesterday. As you said, another player was accusing you of hacking so I started spectating you and this is what I recorded while doing so:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also took a look at your record on BF4DB (Found here) and your Fairplay page (Found here). As you can see, you quite regularly change your name and you HSK rate on multiple weapons is just way too over the average in order for it to be a coincidence. This lead me to believe that you were cheating, which you admitted to do by saying you were using a macro.

I honestly don't really care whether it is an aimbot or a macro that you used. Fact is: You used a software/tool/whatever to cheat in the game and that is unacceptable behaviour. The ban stands and I will not further discuss this.

But I am saying that I am not anymore. You can watch me 24/7 if you want I have been playing for so long and I think this is not counted as cheating. I have encountered so many players like this and they were still playing even if they had worse programs than me. For extra information I am not a cheater or hacker and I never use those programs. I mean it. I really want to have chance and I don't want you to say like I don't really care. One of the members said that you need to be honest and apologize and thats what I did.

I have been playing on the server for so long and it was one game that I used my macro because one of the players from enemy team who accused me got me in a bad mood and none of the admins stand against it. I don't want to get banned because of an idiot player. And I also have checked my stats they are bad for a regular player like me. I don't see any problems ? I have changed my name 4 times and I didn't change them regularly.

But I am saying that I am not anymore. You can watch me 24/7 if you want I have been playing for so long and I think this is not counted as cheating. I have encountered so many players like this and they were still playing even if they had worse programs than me. For extra information I am not a cheater or hacker and I never use those programs. I mean it. I really want to have chance and I don't want you to say like I don't really care. One of the members said that you need to be honest and apologize and thats what I did.

I have been playing on the server for so long and it was one game that I used my macro because one of the players from enemy team who accused me got me in a bad mood and none of the admins stand against it. I don't want to get banned because of an idiot player. And I also have checked my stats they are bad for a regular player like me. I don't see any problems ? I have changed my name 4 times and I didn't change them regularly.

As I said. I am not discussing this. You used a macro, that is cheating (I am not going to cite EAs ToS now but you can read them) so you’re gone. No second chance for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread