[tutorial] How To Hide Ping In Battlefield?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndrejBosnaBVB

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
As I played few days ago on NRU, and on the hamerhead map my ping disappeared,it was weird to me cuz it never happened before xD so I decided to go deeper in that case and try to figure out if there's something with what you can actually hide it for real and I did find something :D So I made a video of it hah ^^ and as I said in the video I'M NOT SUPPORTING PING HIDING! I just did it for fun and I wont use it while I'm actually playing! :)
maybe I'll be hated for this but still idk I just wanted to show it lol
Enjoy!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video - it is useful to know why people would hide their ping and how they are doing it. For me, it doesn't matter what the other players pings are as I will get killed regardless! I think we would only kick for ping if it was genuinely causing issues. Would never show it to my wife as that voice would..... :D

Interested in knowing how you made the video and what you use for titles etc. as that would be useful for creating "how to" videos.

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
but high pingers can really ruin bf4 servers...

in bf2 we had no problems with our south african players but since bf3 the whole server starts to lagg... so i see a point in high ping kicks ^^

Users who are viewing this thread