Translate to shunt

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by laoudis, 3 March 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laoudis

laoudis New Member

in this moment i was kicked by SHUNT....... he ask me to translate ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

SHUNT!!! THIS IS THE TRANSLATE:
    IF YOU BY MISTAKE HIT THE "J" BUTTON AS IF YOU WOULD WRITE SOMETHING AND THEN TRY TO GO BACKWARD YOU HIT SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How could you kick someone for that????????

i know heikkinen bond and YOU do ANYTHING to get me and rejmes kicked???? now tell us WHATS YOUR PROBLEM...

THANX for destroying an fun evening until you start just kicking me for random made up "things"....
    i played in peace before that

#1 laoudis, 3 March 2013
    Last edited: 3 March 2013
  2. shunt12

NRU Member

3. shunt12

NRU Member

Are you saying the s key is next to the delete key or am I missing something?

I think you will find this was the first time I have kicked you so where does the "I know heikkinen bond and YOU do ANYTHING to get me and rejmes kicked" come from??

Please tell me WHATS YOUR PROBLEM.

4. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

tin_foil_hat.
    LOL. Shunt they can't see that thread, it's on members area. :D

5. laoudis

laoudis New Member

shunt! i hit the "j" button (like if i would write something to ALL players) by misstake. then i was trying to move back with the tank (using the key "s" so thats why i by misstake wrote sssssssss
    i dont know how to explain it in another way.

I didnt even understood you were talking to me about the ssssss..... well sorry about accusing you, i know you havnt kicked me before. last two night has just gone totally wrong, ive been accused for several things i havnt done...
    feels like some admins just are trying to force some reaction so the can kick me.... really sad because i really like playin on the server.
    Too bad the server isnt running battlerec anymoore, then it would be easy to see whats really happening.

6. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

Lol first time i agree with you. Then you could not lie "Im little angel and all admins are worse than nazis, they all just hate me..." -bullshit. Normal people understands when they fuck up, says sorry and starts behave, you two never learn...

7. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

Another good thing with battlerec is that the kicks which are not justified can be checked...

8. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

Lol i can see in my mind what happens when you guys are 18 years old and go to bar first time. Mouthing to everybody, getting beated by other pissed customers, then bouncers throw you out. "That was big mistake!!1 We will spam your boss who owns that bar with whine posts full of lies!!1" LOL

9. laoudis

laoudis New Member

Heikkinen! im sure shunt can speak for himself.... this thread isnt about you.....
    If you read my post you may also see an APOLOGIZE

im trying to keep this conversation to shunt in a nice way.... then all of a sudden YOU start yelling all sorts of strange things.....
    backoff just a little bit.

10. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

Heik: Hang in there, I'm sure your gonna hit puberty soon enough.

11. T11Medic

NRU Member

AW: Translate to shunt

Oh guys really? Stop mocking each other about age, that's senseless. Actually the whole thread became senseless. Can we close this?

12. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

Lol give me more personal offending and prove once again how your attitude and behavior is terrible and unacceptable. Kind regards, Heik aka "brown tongue", "ass kisser" "plastic admin" etc how you call me. :)

13. laoudis

laoudis New Member

You may close this thread anytime you want...... this thread was supposed to be from me to shunt.... a simple explanation. Im sure shunt understood what i meant.

14. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

So it's ok for you to write any kind of degrading stuff to me but when I do it you call it personal offending.
    Just to clearify: I have called you Mr Brownnose and that was before you applied for admin. The other things apperently come from someone else. Are there more of us out there...

Now these sandbox discussions can go on forever so I agree with Laoudis and T11, close the thread.

15. shunt12

NRU Member

Laoudis......thx for the explanation, I appreciate it. It's also nice to see you admit to the rule breaking...........respect dude.

Heik has my back just like Rejmes has yours, it's a clan thing.

Thanks Heik :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice