Tough afternoon....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I'm "lucky" supporting Fulham, I know we have never won anything. A final or two but no cup to show for it! I was there when they were 91st in the English leagues (23rd in old 3rd division). So being relegated may not be too bad if we can beat C****** in the second leg of the final tonight.

There was one game that season where they were so bad we were leaving early, not quite at half time but quite close. A steward wouldn't let us out saying "if we have to watch this so should you". Even pleading didn't work!

Last edited:
SUPER BAYERN. SUPER BAYERN. HEY. HEY... sry for that 4:1 :)

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF HAMBURG WOULD GO DOWN TO SECOND BL because this is maybe the only helpfull thing to get rid of that fucking disturbing idiots in management and "Aufsichtsrat"!!!!

Same thing why i hated BVB when that idiot Meyer was their manager and nearly crashed the whole club, the he quit there and hired at 1.FC KÖLN and ruined that club.

so hopefully HSV goes down and will be back in 1 or two years with way better club management.

just my opinion.

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF HAMBURG WOULD GO DOWN TO SECOND BL because this is maybe the only helpfull thing to get rid of that fucking disturbing idiots in management and "Aufsichtsrat"!!!!

Same thing why i hated BVB when that idiot Meyer was their manager and nearly crashed the whole club, the he quit there and hired at 1.FC KÖLN and ruined that club.

so hopefully HSV goes down and will be back in 1 or two years with way better club management.

just my opinion.

i hope the same for our club :D but who knows changes will come to good or bad - wouldnt be the first time way down than 2nd bundesliga for the 1.FCN ^^

just my opinion.

sorry Bruce, then I must admit you have no clue. Being a member of HSV gives a bit inside. We dont Need to go down for that...we will have elections about HSV Plus already 25th May.
Going down would make the Club bankrupt and bring it to 3rd Division possibly. You are not allowed to have such a big debt in 2nd Division and it would mean we would have to sell all Players (and it is not that many) who are good Players...we would be forced to do so. so that is no solution at all.

We Need to stay in (Keep the everlasting North South Battle with Bayern) :) And we Need to make way for Investments from outside and Expertise from outside as well getting some Football experts in that Team.

No Need to be sorry, I dont think that 4:1 was too bad. HSV Held pretty well against Bayern for the first 30minutes....the first good attack by Bayern was instantly a Goal. We had our chances too to catch up...but you have a good Goalkeeper as well, thank him.
I remember still times when Bayern - HSV was not a done deal before kick off...

just my opinion.

i hope the same for our club :D but who knows changes will come to good or bad - wouldnt be the first time way down than 2nd bundesliga for the 1.FCN ^^

Very true Steffos...i think I was in NUE when they went down in 1999....sad mood. It's also a Club with Long Tradition...

just my opinion.

Very true Steffos...i think I was in NUE when they went down in 1999....sad mood. It's also a Club with Long Tradition...

it was always a a sad story :D NUE is not as rich as other clubs and always struggling with sponsors ^^ so they always sell players etc if they get good ^^

OMG !!!! Tons of weight of my shoulders !!!! I was so happy and emotional I started crying.... *lol*
This season is over finally and the Dino lives on in 1st Division !!!! Thank you Football God !!! :)

Attachments

• nr-93-dino-hermann.jpg
    nr-93-dino-hermann.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 24
OMG !!!! Tons of weight of my shoulders !!!! I was so happy and emotional I started crying.... *lol*
This season is over finally and the Dino lives on in 1st Division !!!! Thank you Football God !!! :)

that was close bond. sooo close. :joker:

Indeed....I felt the bad smell of 2nd Division already in my nose for quite a while.... :)

lol fürth and hamburg both dont deserve the 1st league ^^ what to do

fucking fürth was just not brave enough to make goals :D

lot of unused tries... lol therefore we get some frankenderby again this year ;)

I'm with mr Nao here, just come by to say 'hi'
aren't we sweet???

Users who are viewing this thread