Total chaos on the BF2 server

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
Hey guys, just a while ago on your BF2 server total chaos broke loose! Started with na idiot by the name [email protected] killing everyone with a jet. After it was hell. Well for you to get a small fraction of what has happened take a look at this:

My sugestion is that admins take a look at the game logs to get the big picture.

TheJmJ

Some men just want to watch the world burn...

But I want to see the banhammer swinging.

samoz83

NRU Heed
Lengendaru is banned but I went for dinner so I didn't get the others but just ban them on sight if you seem them I would suggest (Can't remember if I just kicked or did ban [email protected])

Bond76

NRU Member
LOL.....WHY the fuck do I always miss those wankers. The 007 Ban Beretta would have talked instantly in her own language...

Loeft1

NRU Member
WTF Hamza asking for admin rights before?!?!
Here is a perfect example why visitors dont get them!
Thanks Daffy this was another eye opener!
Please keep up the good work and don't let the idiots get to you, in the end its people like you that make the difference on a server not the wankers that behave like that!!

Bond76

NRU Member
Despite the fact that I can understand players anger (like Hamza) who didnt air combat, I dont like the language he talks. It is something different if I call someone an idiot or heap of human waiste or if I wish him prostate cancer.....this is in my opinion also not ok and should possibly also be punished. Now one wishes anyone that terrible disease and I just imagine what I would feel myself playing in that round if I would see that language as a guest......and possibly I would be affected.
I dont think we should tolerate wishing someone else diseases or death. IT IS A GAME u braindead people !!!!

Maybe we should talk about consequences in member section pls.

Bond76

NRU Member
These logs can only be retrieved by heeds, right ? Sometimes would be helpful in game if one could move backwards in case messages make one kill by air or a comment so quickly pass.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
These logs can only be retrieved by heeds, right ? Sometimes would be helpful in game if one could move backwards in case messages make one kill by air or a comment so quickly pass.
yes, problem is with all this that you not only see the logs. you also have the buttons for server setup and changes in there and if you accidently hit the wrong one... boom... and mess started other way lol

lmao we had some nice little mistakes back in time. someone ban the hole server and some other delete the hole banlist instead of one ban. hihi

Bond76

NRU Member
LOOOOOOOOOOL, just LOL. Ok, then please keep me away from all those funny buttons...the ones my wife has shall be enough for me for time being :)

Steffos666

NRU Member
got work Daffy :D

now we have a way how we can ban miserabels who only brake rules when no admin is here !

i hope it was not tooo much work but it was veeeery veeeery great help for us all :D

prooi

NRU Member
Good work Daffyduck........

for all the heads..ban all the guys who talk tha bad language...they're very very sick

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
phew ..... what a mess !
i dont feel bad any more for saying asshole once in a while .. lol

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
Hey guys, just a while ago on your BF2 server total chaos broke loose! Started with na idiot by the name [email protected] killing everyone with a jet. After it was hell. Well for you to get a small fraction of what has happened take a look at this:

My sugestion is that admins take a look at the game logs to get the big picture.
holy shit thats just fucked man, i agree with mr. TJ lets take some notes and start banning their asses XD

Excellent reporting mr. daffs, good to have someone out there who can do some undercover stuff for us :)

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
i have found over the last few days more and more cocos being nobbers on the server,im not a fan of the ban button i prefer to mock a little then kick,even try to get a laugh and bring them onside.

but i would say the last 15 maps or so we have been snowed under with tom cruise wannabees,was on with uncle cutter yesterday and out of 22 mins on the map i was kicking and banning for 13 of them.
its just not fun when there are loads of fookers needing sorted.i dont care about me getting killed when im doing admin shit "because we know points are for girls" but it is getting harder to keep civil when map after map you have to stop playing and do admin shit.

without 2 or 3 admin on the server its realy hard to keep a eye on all the text looking out for jet and chopper kills when its busy. but i will continue to protect the innocent "except chriscrass" hes a greek fanny lmao