Tony Stirton

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
heikk i feel most bf4 maps are too small or too frigging huge lol. bf3 maps were well planned out in my opinion bf4 maps seem like they are a compromise to fit all the diff game modes onto the maps with minimal work from the dev team the lazy bastards that they are

heikk i feel most bf4 maps are too small or too frigging huge lol. bf3 maps were well planned out in my opinion bf4 maps seem like they are a compromise to fit all the diff game modes onto the maps with minimal work from the dev team the lazy bastards that they are

im totally in your opinion about mapscale and gamemodes :D But still i have the feeling that the maps give you a lot more options than bf3 there i always thought that i only have one option to walk and nothing else :D

But lol they are still better than Damavan peak, Seine crossing, Operation nadespam... ehh i mean Metro etc what stucks to choke points. :D I play 99% conquest so maps are better in BF4. :)

Siene crossing I'd one of the best maps I played in bf3.I play conquest as well.I think the one thing they need to work on is the amount of vehicles in game.but everyone needs to be in armor

....., Seine crossing,........ :)

or just to visit the capital of france LOOOOL ,mhuhahahahaha .... with you heikk (my friend 'bf2' i miss) ,and kill all those wo go before us lol ..:)
but this is :eek:fftopic: ,.....
back to tony ,sorry tony for changing the direction of this thread ( custom here ) lool

Welcome to NRU-forum lol its pretty much something like that:

[video=youtube;a-xFidwDbHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xFidwDbHI[/video]

ahh mr heikkis famous intro Video for NRU (we should definantly make this our intro video xD

Users who are viewing this thread