Todays View

StrrawberryA

DMRs are war crime
NRU Member
7 Jan 2021
South Bohemia
So this happend like two streets away from my house. I heard sirens in the morning, but since we live near to the hospital, its a common thing. Like an hour later I was checking news when I saw this. This idiot was escaping the police (he was already banned from driving) for like 5 kms from the neighbouring town, there, when my family and I walk every day, he crashed into another driver on the junction, but he escaped even further on the sidewalk, where he finally hit the tree . Happily he was the only one injured. SmartSelect_20210418-181504_Facebook.jpg
(not my photo)
Luckily there was noone on the sidewalk probably or they stepped aside, this idiot could have killed someone. He was tested positive on drugs after in the hospital. Some people should just never get on a bicycle, much less behind the wheel.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
After building the box I was just getting some protective stain on it - awful colour but won't be seen anyway. The blackbird had been following us around the garden for asking for food so thew Mrs put some down. After getting a mouthful it flew off (a bit like in the video below) but was straight at me. It just swerved at the last second and I could feel its wing brush my face. Amost a stupid rammer moment! Stayed out of the flight path when it came back!

Also, as we are moving plants, building boxes and so on the Mrs is terrified that it will look like we are burying bodies in the garden on sattelite photos! 🤣

View attachment trim.28BE214B-30CD-422E-8546-0F83B184DF81.MOV

Last edited:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Get back to work, lazy!
i am busy. telephone conference in 15 minutes :D good no one can see i am in shorts lol

John Legend Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Would be nice to have a garden that big so I could have a workshop/gameroom. Nice mosaic table. Remember the first time I went to Italy around 1966 the hotel had an outside breakfast area with tables like that. Was nice having breakfast on them with a view of the Med.

Our wild garlic was in the old box that was next to the deck and is now being recycled. Hopefully some will come up elsewhere around the garden.

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
London, UK
Because Firefox and Chrome don't support the codec to play it, play it in Safari it will work (if you have a Mac or idevice of course)