Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Get back to work, lazy!
i am busy. telephone conference in 15 minutes :D good no one can see i am in shorts lol

John Legend Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Would be nice to have a garden that big so I could have a workshop/gameroom. Nice mosaic table. Remember the first time I went to Italy around 1966 the hotel had an outside breakfast area with tables like that. Was nice having breakfast on them with a view of the Med.

Our wild garlic was in the old box that was next to the deck and is now being recycled. Hopefully some will come up elsewhere around the garden.

Because Firefox and Chrome don't support the codec to play it, play it in Safari it will work (if you have a Mac or idevice of course)

How about now? Just hit attach and it let me do it - this one done through +📽 option. @Cockaparte I sponsor Apple! A quick scan and I can see 5 iPads. One is dead and the Mrs uses 3. 1 for playing games on (for someone who always thought computer games were stupid but now panics if we go out to somewhere like the Highlands and you barely get a bar of cell coverage), another for listening to books/watching video and another for email. An almost dead one is around somewhere. Plus mine. And a couple of 📞.

View attachment trim.309B78A9-6EE4-4001-A728-23C61E1AE77C.MOV

daymn that is nice! Does your pops take orders? xD If he could build one that screws on the bottom of my desk?

Can see some work has been done to the wood's edges, rounded and the area where the headband goes and obviously the overall finish but I really love the way it looks a natural shape. Was having a look for something similar. Plenty of wooden headphone stands but nothing that looks as good as that! Let your dad know how much we like it.

Still not as good as my painted garden tool hook though!! 🤣

88E306EC 9480 451B A663 D8004CCAB055

Users who are viewing this thread