Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I just had my bachelor presentation and am now able to call myself a bachelor of science. It was a stressful time, but it's finally done! :)
Congrats mate! 🍻Good that you were succesfull on your first try! (Unlike roadkilling me on Hangar 😀)

• Yay
Reactions: We4re0ne
I am knackered. Up at 06:00 to get the car tested. It passed. Then shopping. Get home and drive was completed but they wanted paid in bank transfer or cash. Tried to set up banking app for the account and that took too long so needed to get cash out. Mad rush to the bank. Was getting asked 'are you being forced to do this?' was expecting them to say is this a hostage ransom. Anyway, all done and hopefully back to normal.

• Wow
Reactions: dcyper and lakaelo
Thank you very much all of you :)

Congrats mate! 🍻Good that you were succesfull on your first try! (Unlike roadkilling me on Hangar 😀)
Yeah, that was really a mess. But driving that snowmobile on a cliff is not easy :D

how many do you pay for that at wish? Glückwunsch :D
Nah, not needed. My thesis was overwhelming by itself :D

Reactions: lakaelo
I just had my bachelor presentation and am now able to call myself a bachelor of science. It was a stressful time, but it's finally done! :)
Stressfull time: a lot of Playing BF4, Pizza and Burger eating, sleeping., to be drunk.. and everytime if someone calls you and you wont do something with them, to told: i must learn dude iam so sorry... 🤣 🤣. I know this time from my education besides work to the Tax Manager :tbag:

But Congrats Sir for your finished Education... now its time for the Master Mate

Last edited:
  • Yay
Stressfull time: a lot of Playing BF4, Pizza and Burger eating, sleeping., to be drunk.. and everytime if someone calls you and you wont do something with them, to told: i must learn dude iam so sorry... 🤣 🤣. I know this time from my education besides work to the Tax Manager :tbag:

But Congrats Sir for your finished Education... now its time for the Master Mate
Nah, first of all I will start working in April. Don't plan a master since I am not that interested in the topics and don't think I would really need it.

All the sacrifices and sleepless nights have finally paid off due to your diligence and hard work.
I am really happy for you, We4re0ne, congratulations! :)

Well done, my friend! 👍
May your future be filled with many more great achievements like this.

What does smelly view mean ?
Is it the opposite of a good looking smell ? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

• edgarsmelderis12