Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I made my Sinclair ZX81 say "Hello" and was chuffed!

Day started well, kettle emptied itself so new kettle needed. This was a replacement kettle for the first one that after boiling lifted it up and was left holding the handle whilst the rest of it went crashing.

So they found a monolith in Utah.
Alexa, turn off the heating.
ALEXA, turn off the heating and stop flashing the lights

ALEXA…​

I'm sorry Glen, I cannot do that.

Siri, stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
lol i also "played" this game. ok, played means, i was driving around the maps. never made any job there lol
And when he wrote driving he meant killing all npc :LOL:

"Watch out if lakaelo is driving, he has many "little" accidents... :LOL:

NRU plays GTA, that's gonna be a mess :ROFLMAO:
Can be interesting too :D

One of my favourite beer types. Their beers are vegan in that they don't use fish products to clarify them and they are unfiltered. First discovered citra hops in Oregon, Safeway had a pub sort of area where you could get a growler to go and one of the beers used citra hops. Yum. Also like stouts and saisons.

One of my favourite beer types. Their beers are vegan in that they don't use fish products to clarify them and they are unfiltered. First discovered citra hops in Oregon, Safeway had a pub sort of area where you could get a growler to go and one of the beers used citra hops. Yum. Also like stouts and saisons.
I love unfiltered beer, when I brew my own I always end up with lots of "wort" ( I don't know the English name for it) left in my bottle but love the texture it gives to my beer

We call wort the boiled liquid just before it gets the yeast. Know what you mean though! I use Irish moss as a natural filter which helps to remove a lot of the solids naturally. Add 1 or 2 grams with 15 minutes of the boil left and it helps to get a nice clear beer after fermentation but you still get the hazyness of bottle conditioning. Also gives it that unique taste similar to belgian trappist beers. 😋

Not brewed for a while as not been able to get the the brewing shop. ☹️

We call wort the boiled liquid just before it gets the yeast. Know what you mean though! I use Irish moss as a natural filter which helps to remove a lot of the solids naturally. Add 1 or 2 grams with 15 minutes of the boil left and it helps to get a nice clear beer after fermentation but you still get the hazyness of bottle conditioning. Also gives it that unique taste similar to belgian trappist beers. 😋

Not brewed for a while as not been able to get the the brewing shop. ☹️
i only brew one's or twice a year because it takes up a full day to make the brew, but I enjoy the progress and the smells. trappist beer is one of my favorate beers, i enjoy the triplle and quadrupple alot

A house full of brewing smells is a marvellous thing but as you say it does take time and you really need to watch it - no nipping of for a coffee! :D Can also use the spent grain in bread and the garden birds like it too!

A house full of brewing smells is a marvellous thing but as you say it does take time and you really need to watch it - no nipping of for a coffee! :D Can also use the spent grain in bread and the garden birds like it too!
For someone with ADHD brewing sometimes get my stress levels so high especially when it's beginning to foam and you have to keep an eye out in because otherwise its gonna foam over. But the results are always so good, love the feeling of drinking your own beer. Im always storing them in those bigger bracket bottles. But sometimes I don't get enough carbonation ? Do you have any suggestions to get them a bit more carbonated.

And I do you have any tips on the filtering you talked about. I only did it 4 times now so I'm still a noob at brewing haha

I have tried some of the sugars that you can get but find just normal sugar is just OK. Depends on the amount of yeast left in the final beer too. Sometimes I get some something that is OK but reasonably carbonated. Seems to depend on the beer too, something sweeter seems to be better.

Reactions: CapHunterx
Survived Black Friday without spending even 1p. Spent hours looking for a couple of things though. Watched a program on TV and was so impressed Ii tried searching for…

1. Thumb drive that could hold 11TB of data
2. Thumb drive that could not only hold 11TB data but also transfer it taking only about a minute or two.
3. A laptop with a USB port capable of transferring 11TB of data in about a minute or two
4. A coffee shop where the Wifi was fast enough to download about 11TB of data in about a minute or two

I was disappointed.

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread