Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
good one GIF

Currently working on a racing game for my studies. So damn stressful while working on my thesis and hearing another lecture based on C++. But it's getting better as I see some sort of progress.

It would be possible I guess and a cool idea, but too late for this project. Sadly have to rush with that a bit.

As you see in the first screenshot there is a twisted loop. This is already the second track, the first one had a normal loop.

It would be possible I guess and a cool idea, but too late for this project. Sadly have to rush with that a bit.

As you see in the first screenshot there is a twisted loop. This is already the second track, the first one had a normal loop.
the twist gave me the idea of a mobius loop because I think you the car just sticks to the track ? Ill working on my thesis but im big time stuck on a SPSS analysis for my data and im slowly runing out of time :c

Yep, I can define the ground by setting it on a specific layer. The ship will always try to stick to it with a certain distance. However I cannot take credit for the physics, this was just part of a tutorial. The texture itself and the ship have been assets too. But hey, I was modelling the track and some elements on my own :D

Good luck with your thesis! I'm lucky to be in time with my plannings.

Yep, I can define the ground by setting it on a specific layer. The ship will always try to stick to it with a certain distance. However I cannot take credit for the physics, this was just part of a tutorial. The texture itself and the ship have been assets too. But hey, I was modelling the track and some elements on my own :D

Good luck with your thesis! I'm lucky to be in time with my plannings.
Ill one tried making a game but its way to hard for me ill leave it by the pro's. but i should be okay ill have a meeting with a professor from another university who is gonna help me with statistics and stuff. or aleast tell me which evaluation in need to use. im having trouble sleeping for 2 weeks straight because i cant find it my self x)

It helped a lot to have some lectures and projects for games. Especially with an engine like Unity it's relatively manageable.

I know these sleeping problems. The best ideas for my thesis have to come when I want to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread